The Truth Hurts

Chapter 15
Nicki's pov
I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I felt someone grab my hair and rub my back. When I was done I flushed the toilet. I saw Mitchell standing over me. He was always taller than me. I brushed my teeth. "Thank you," I said when we were in the bathroom.

"For what?" He asked.

"For being the support I need right now and for everything." I said.

"Hey it's what I do." He said. I started getting dressed in the other room. Then I remember when I first met him.
*Flashback*
I was walking down the hallway. Then I saw some bullies beating a boy up. I dropped my books and punched of them in stomach. I punched another one in face, and turned to last one. He ran down the hallway. I turned to the boy. "Are you okay?" I asked kneeling over him. He was holding his stomach on the floor. I helped him and he was leaning on me. I walked him to the nurse. "What happened here?" She asked.

"People were beating him so I helped him." I said.

"Well thank you." She said. I walked to class. I saw the same boy in the hallway. He had a black eye. He dropped his books. I helped him pick it up.

"Why did you help me?" He asked. I just looked at him. As we came closer no one came to beat him because of me. It always got worse in High School. I stopped talking to Mitchell when I went to a different college then him. I went to a singing academy where I meet Aubrey/Drake. Mitchell went to a fashion college.
*End Of Flashback*
"What?" I said.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Yeah let's go." I said. We were sitting on the jet. I called Chris. My heart was racing. I hung up the phone. I knew he was gonna find out. He called me right back.

"Baby please come back." He said.

"I'm leaving for a reason please don't look for me." I said.

"No don't leave me please." He said. "Is it because of Drake?" I stood silent. He understood.

"I'm sorry." I said in tears. "I love you I can't do this right. I can't."

"Wow your dumping me after everything we've been through." He said.

"I'm sorry!!! I freaking love you to death!!! I can't just can't bear the thought of losing you!!!!" I yelled.

"Well guess what you lost me," He said. He hung up the phone. I screamed and threw my phone. Mitchell caught it and hugged me. I cried my eyes.

"That was brave." Mitch said. He comforted me throughout the whole plane ride to Costa Rica.

Chris's pov
I was sitting in the living room. I was crying and was heartbroken. I hopped on my motorcycle and I felt the tears flying off my face. I love her so much. I parked my car. I knew she didn't want to do it. I knew she regretted it. But she cheated on me with Drake. I knew it wasn't her fault. I leaved and went to a concert. Then Drake came on the stage. As soon as I saw him I punched him in face. I kept punching him. They had to literally drag me off him. When we were backstage it took everything in to not punch him again.

"Chris calm down." Rick Ross said.

"I'm not gonna calm he fucked my girlfriend." I said.

"She was never yours to begin with," Drake said.

"Who are you even talking about?" Usher asked.

"Nicki." Wayne said coming the stage. "They are talking about Nicki."

"I'm gonna fucking kill you." I said.

"Do it she would never forgive you." He said. I said nothing.

"Shut the fuck up both of you!!!!" Trey yelled. "Drake you are bastard for sleeping with Nicki when you know she's with Chris. And Chris your up you need to down on the floor. Calm the fuck down and come with me."

"What about the show?" Wayne asked.

"You do it." Trey said. He took me away from the group. "Chris I know how you feel because a girl played me she cheated on me with six pimps, and a drug dealer."

"Damn what did you do?" I asked.

"I dumped her and that's how I became a player." He said. "Now I'm sure Nicki was crying when she told you."

"Yes but obviously I'm here." I said.

"Forgive her and move the fuck on." Trey said.

"I'm going to forgive her and get her back." I said.

Nickific Comment below, and Vote 😢😢😥😥 Poor Nicki