The Cheater

Chapter 30
One Week Later
Nicki's pov
Drake was calling me. I ignored all of his calls. I was sitting on the couch and I didn't care what he wanted.

Drake's pov
I tried calling Nicki but she sent me to voicemail. I called Beyoncé,"Hey,"

"What do you want?" She asked.

"Did you tell Nicki?" I asked.

"No but why are you asking?" She asked.

"Because she's ignoring me." I said.

"Well maybe she already knows I don't even know how that would happen." She said.

"Well I'm not telling her." I said.

"You if you don't tell her she's gonna find out and if you do tell you'll lose her anyway." She said. I stood silent.

"I just need some time alright." I said. I sat in my car and went to Wayne's house.

"Hey." I said. I texted him, Is Nicki here?

"Yeah." He said.

"Shit," I said. Nicki came downstairs. "Hey baby," She slapped me in the face. "What was that for?"

"Because you wanted to ignore me last week on my birthday fucker." She said.

"Nicki I need to talk to you." I said.

"I swear to god Drake." She said. I looked at her and she understood.

"Look I'm sorry. I was drunk, jealous, and horny." I said. She walked away from me. Then came back and punched me in the jaw.

"Get out of my sight. I can't look at you right now." Nicki said. "I can't do this right now."

"Nicki no please don't don't do this please." I said.

"Here." She said giving me the ring putting it in my hand. "Have fun trying to find someone who can deal with you because I can't."

"Nicki please," I said. I kissed her and she pushed me off her. She kicked me in the balls.

Nicki's pov
I kicked Drake in the balls. He fell on the floor groaning in pain. "You said you wouldn't hurt me again. But you did anyway don't text me, don't call me, don't come to my house and don't ever touch me again. I don't even want you in the delivery room with me." I said. I leaved in my car crying. I went to Mitch's house. He let me in.

"I left Drake." I said.

"What?!?! Why??" He asked.

"He cheated on me." I said.

"Oh hell no. No not again." He said.

"I told him he wasn't going to be there I give birth to the babies." I said.

"Good with his cheating ass." Mitch said.

"I don't care honestly right now." I said. Mitch hugged me and I hugged him back.
0Anaconda0 dricki4lifelove drickiconda Nickific prettybrowngirl2 oreo_cookiex33 So tell me what you think in the comment section below and vote please. Thanks, BlackRoses647 😼😼