Concert

Chapter 4
One Month Later
Nicki's pov
We were at this party thing. We were in the VIP lounge. I was sitting on Drake's lap. "So what's the situation here?" Chris Brown asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean why are you sitting on his lap?" He asked. "Did he take you down or what?"

"Yeah," I said kissing Drake on his lips. "Yes he is my bae."

"Aw I see your work. Get it Nicki," He said. "Yeah I remember when I did." I gave a dirty look.

"How's Rihanna?" I asked

"She's good." He said.

"Hey baby you want me to get you a drink?" I asked.

"Yeah get me a Pepsi." Drake said.

"You want anything Chris?" I asked.

"Nah I'm cool." I said. I went to the table with drinks. I got Drake his Pepsi. I sat back on his lap. I was kissing his neck. He was smiling then Wayne came.

"Oh what's up guys?" He asked.

"Nothing it just seems that Nicki doesn't want to be bothered right now." Chris said.

"Yeah speaking of I've meaning to talk to you about something Wayne." He said. They walked away and I kissed Drake's lips. I was sitting his lap and I started to makeout with him. He was pulling me closer to him. After what felt like three minutes was actually a half hour. I heard my fans yelling my name.

"NICKI!!!!" I heard Chris yell. "You and Drake are up next." We went on stage and performed Moment 4 Life. Drake let me jump on him and he was holding me. The crowd was going crazy. They kept yelling kiss. I looked him and pulled him close to me. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed me back like when we were in the back. "Alright that's enough lovebirds before you have sex on the stage." Wayne said. The crowd laughed.

"Thank you guys you are the best crowd here." Drake said. He walked away with me still on his waist. Drake let me stand and we were backstage. Everyone left the hallway. It was just me, and Drake. I had him pinned against the wall.

"I love you," I said I started kissing him and he pinned me against the wall. He kept kissing me and picked me up. He kissed my neck. I wrapped my arms around him. He kissed me again and he frenched me. I kissed like I needed him. He stopped kissing me.

"Nicki..." He said pulling away. "I think we should stop,"

"Why?" I asked.

"Sike you actually fell for that," He said. He placed little kisses on my neck. I was containing myself, but barely. I kissed him and felt him flicking his tongue. I was out of breathe and Drake put me down letting me stand up again. He kissed me one last time then pulled away. We left in the limo. The limo went to my house. I was in bed at home. Drake came into the room. He laid next to me and I turned towards so we were looking each other in the eyes.

"I love you." Drake said.

"I love you too." I said. He leaned over and kissed me. He pulled away and my back was facing him. He pulled me closer to him so we could spoon.
*The Next Morning*
I woke up right next to Drake. I got up and got in the shower. I stopped when I felt someone behind me. "Ssh it's just me Nic," Drake said. We both took a shower together and I got out. I got dressed and Drake was still in the bathroom. He came out the bathroom,"Hey babe do you think I should--" I turned around and saw he wasn't wearing a towel around his waist. I just looked at him biting my lip. I tried keeping my eyes on his face.

"What?" I asked.

"I said should I get the car so we can go the doctor's appointment?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said. He walked out of the room and put the towel around his waist.

"And I saw you looking," He said.

"Oh shut up like you weren't staring at my boobs just now," I said. He smiled and kissed me. He leaves the room.