Valentine

Chapter 28
Nicki's pov
Clyde was sitting on lap. I was laying down on my back and he was laying down on my stomach. Mitchell was playing Fruit Ninja then we heard the doorbell. I got up and Valentine was standing there. (In picture above.) "Hi beautiful." He said.

"Uh Valentine," I said.

"What?" He asked. I pointed to my hand showing the ring Drake got me. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know." I let him in and I picked up Clyde. He was in my arms. I laid back on the couch and Valentine saw Mitch. "Oh HAIL NO!!!!"

"Hey calm down," I said.

"Well hello to you to." Mitch said.

"Whatever." He said. "So what do you guys want to do?"

"Um I don't know we could binge watch Orange Is The New Black." I said.

"Yes." They said at the same time.

Valentine's pov
We binged Orange Is The New Black. Nicki fell asleep and Mitchell wasn't paying attention. He turned on the tv. Mitch turned towards me. "So why did we break up?" He asked.

"You broke up with me." I said.

"What no I didn't." He said.
*Memory*
Me and Mitch were watching tv. I kissed him and he kissed me back. I got on top of him and I felt him pulling away. "What's wrong?" I asked. "You've been acting weird all day."

"Nothing, I'm fine nothing's wrong." Mitch said. I smiled and continued to kiss him. We had sex and were laying next each other. I fell asleep and woke up the next morning. Mitch wasn't near me and I looked all over the apartment. Then I found a note on the table. "Had to leave Mitch." It said. I took a shower and got out. I saw my phone ringing and I picked it up. "Hello?" I said.

"Hey." Mitch said. "Valentine I need to talk to you about something."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm breaking up with you it's just not gonna work out." Mitch said. "I'll pick my stuff up tomorrow." He hung up the phone. I put some pants on and sat there hurt.
*End Of Memory*
Valentine's pov
"Mitch I don't want to talk about it." I said.

"I do." He said. "I'm sorry broke up with you. I really am,"

"What are you doing?" I asked. He kissed me and I kissed back. I pushed him off me.

"What? Stop denying it I know you want me." Mitch said. I kissed him again and he kissed me back. We pushed each other on the floor trying to see who was dominant. Mitch pushed me on the floor. I got up from under him and we went in the bathroom. We were kissing. I pinned him against the wall. He took my shirt off and I took off his shirt.

Nicki's pov
I woke up and Clyde was still asleep on my stomach. I put him on in his cage. I went to the bathroom and I saw Mitch, and Valentine kissing. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?" I yelled. "Hell this some Jerry Springer shit."

"Oh shit Nicki," Mitch said pulling away.

"You know what I'll just go to the other bathroom." I said. I lefted the bathroom. "What the hell just happened?"

Valentine's pov
When Nicki leaved we both chuckled. "So I guess that's our cue to leave." I said.

"Yep it is," Mitch said. I turned to Mitch. He looked at me. He stood up and I kissed him. He touched my abs and I smiled.

"That's a no," I said. I lefted and Nicki was on the couch. I put my shirt before leaving Mitch in the bathroom. I sat on the floor.

"So what was that all about?" She asked.

"What? It was just me and Mitch hooking up." I said.

"I know it's just I thought you hated him." She said

"Hate can only turn to love." I said.

"So you love him?" She asked.

"Yes," I said. Mitch came downstairs and we talked like nothing just happened. He sat near me and held my hand.

I smiled,"You guys are so cute together."

"Hey baby." Drake said.

"Hey," I said. I walked up to him and kissed him.

"Who's that?" He asked.

"That's Valentine, and Mitchell." I said. "They are gay."

"Yeah I figured that." He said. Me, and Drake went upstairs and they stayed downstairs. We got into a heated makeout session and we both fell asleep. I looked at Drake. "What?"

"I think your amazing." I said. "You look nice."

"Thank you." He said. We both fell asleep.

0Anaconda0 oreo_cookiex33 Nickific dricki4lifelove drickiconda prettybrowngirl2 So tell me what you think about this chapter in the comment section below and vote please. XOXO 😺😺😺😺😸😸😸😸😻😻😻😽😽😽