Information about the Kingdoms ( Not a chapter)

The three Kingdoms mentioned in my book are:

1. The Kingdom of Viridia

2. The Kingdom of Avaria

3. The Kingdom of Tesserae. 

I'm not an artist, but I managed to draw a map of the Kingdoms and their locations. I hope that can help when visualizing the Kingdoms. 

Firstly, the map with all the three Kingdoms, and some other territory.

Some extra information:

1. Uninhabited Mountainous Land: This region is constantly covered by snow, and has very harsh cold weather. It's uninhabitable for those reasons. 

2. The River of Raleigh: This is a swamp like river. It's known to be full of creatures of the deep, and very dangerous. People who have tried to cross the river, have not lived to tell the tale. For this reason Avaria does not know what lies beyond the River.

3. The Land of Tales: As the name suggests, it is a Land only spoken of in tales and bedtime stories. 

4. The Great Sea:  The waters of the Great Sea are ferocious, and more than often cause ships to sink. There are often storms at sea, but they never reach land. 

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

I also drew a map of the Kingdom of Viridia. I added the towns of Hatussa and Harran, so you can see where Kaynen and the others were, and where they are going.

 I added the towns of Hatussa and Harran, so you can see where Kaynen and the others were, and where they are going

Some extra information about the Kingdom of Viridia:

1. The Royal City: This is an area closed of by a wall. It includes the Residence of the Royal family, and the Residences of the Important Officials. 

2. The City Villages: This area includes large towns and Villages where the middle class people live. The villages in this area provide meat and vegetables to the rest of the Kingdom.

3. The south ( Border Guard Villages): These villages included the families of the soldiers who protected the border with Avaria. There were of course also other families that lived there. 

4. The Western Villages: Here the smaller villages are located. They include the lowest class families, who are mostly poor. Lavelina's village where she lived with her mother, is located in this area. The border with the Kingdom of Tesserae is also located here, but there is no way to cross into the Kingdom.

5. The Lonely forest: No one lives in the forest. Well, except Lavelina. The heart of the forest is green and warm, while the outer side is dark and cold. No one knows about the heart of the forest, because many who do enter, leave almost immediately.  

Soooooo, that's it for now. I hope you enjoyed my artistic skills a bit ;)