Chapter 13

The woman was so very easy. All he had to do was touch her, and she became a mumbling mess. For someone with such power, she sure lacked many qualities he preferred in the women he bedded. After getting the information from Mayson, about his brother, Kade had only looked for ways to get what he wanted. Firstly he knew he needed to do something about Ellora. He almost regretted working together with her all those years ago. She has done nothing but belittle him, and besides that, she dared to break their deal. But, she would see how big a mistake that was. He would make her see.

The woman in front of him moaned, as he licked her neck, and he smiled.

"Tell me Emely" he said and moved his hand under her robe, "Tell me about Ellora's plans."

"Yes, yes."she mumbled, and he grinned. He pinched her nipple, and she moaned louder. They were in the underground room, so it didn't matter how loud she was. All that mattered, was getting some information out of her.

"She, uh...still doesn't have the heir." she said, and he pinched her nipple again, causing her to loudly moan.

"And?"

"The assassin failed, but....."

"But what?" he said, and when she didn't answer, he tore open her robe, and then his mouth was on her breast. He knew how much she loved that, so he sucked her breast for a couple of seconds before pulling back. She tried pulling his head back but he grabbed her arms.

"Tell me, and I will continue for as long as you want." he whispered in her ear, and he felt her body tremble.

"Tomorrow at dusk, she will perform a ritual and transfer half of our magic to her. Then, she will go after the heir herself."

Interesting, but very bad news. If she transferred all that power to herself, then she would truly be unstoppable.

"What can you tell me about the ritual?" he said, as he took her breast into his mouth.

"During the ritual, for a few seconds, we..." she moaned, "will be without magic."

Kade froze, and grinned. They would all be vulnerable. That's when he would strike then He smiled at Emely, and she pulled her head towards him again.

"Please, please." she whimpered, and he moved his hands in between her legs.

"As you wish, my sweet Emely. As you wish."

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Lavelina sat next to Kaynen, and tried to act as normal as she could. The twins and Azariah were sitting on the other side of the table, quietly eating their breakfast. Waking up in Kaynen's arms had felt amazing. She had to admit, she had been a little bit shy, but she had pushed that shyness away fairly quickly. She had even been as bold as to crawl on top of him, and fiercely kiss him. He had let her explore his body after that, and she had had the most pleasurable time. She glanced at Kaynen, and when he turned to look at her, her heart started beating faster, and she immediately thought about the night before. It must have shown on her expression, because he grinned, and moved his hand to her thigh. Her eyes widened, and she looked at the others to see if they noticed something. They hadn't and she took her cup and would have downed all of the water, if not for the lips at her ear that asked her if she wanted more water. The water she was drinking went down the wrong pipe, and she started coughing.

"Are you okay?" Kaynen asked, as he gently hit her back. She glared at him, and he grinned.

"Don't do that!" she said in between coughs.

"Do what?" he asked, his eyes full of mischief.

"You know what."she said, and glanced at the others who were now staring at them. Elias cocked his head, and seemed to be studying them both. And then he sat back, and scratched his head.