Chapter 25

Baylor stayed quiet while he was escorted to Kade's recreational room. The moment he stepped into the room, he remembered how much he did not like the place. His brother had a sick mind, and he always managed to prove to Baylor that he was not the brother he remembered from when he was a child.

He glared at the guard who pushed him to sit, in front of the large desk. Kade was sitting on the other end, his hands clasped together in front of his face. He was being observed, and Baylor had enough of the treatment his brother was giving him.

"You didn't seem surprised when you were told about the necromancer." he asked Kade, who leaned forward in his chair. "You knew about it, didn't you? "

"What I know is not relevant."

"Then what is?"

"My decision whether to just kill you, or throw you in the dungeon with your......new friends."

"Kade, please. I've never asked you for anything. But now I'm asking, begging, you. Ellora needs to be stopped. We need to get the royal blood back, and kill Ellora."

Kade leaned back into his chair, and sighed. A sudden soft knock on the door made him smirk, and he called the person in. It was the same red headed girl Kade liked to take advantage of. Flanked by two guards, she obediently walked over to Kade's chair, and he pulled her in his lap. Baylor tried to keep his disdain from showing on his face, but he must have failed. Kade grinned as he started squeezing the girl's breast. The two guards moved behind Baylor, with their swords drawn.

"You never liked it when I enjoyed myself a bit. Makes me wonder, is that because you don't approve of my creative tactics to get them under me, or is it because you don't prefer them?"

Baylor knew exactly who he meant with 'them', and tried to look away. His brother was mocking him, and Baylor hated him even more now. 

"I don't see why this is relevant. There is now time to waste, we need to--,"

Kade jumped up, and grabbed the girl, hurriedly bending her over the desk. He was looking at Baylor, as he pulled her dress up before pulling his own pants down. An evil grin formed on his face, as he forcefully and mercilessly slammed into the girl, who could only whimper and clench her fists. It was then that Baylor realized there was no hope anymore for the man who unfortunately, was his brother.

Kade looked him in the eyes, as he wildly pounded into the girl from behind, who took it all without even shedding one tear. She moved her head, and stared at Baylor. In those eyes, he could see so much at once, that he looked away, and his brother chuckled.

"Not what you like, is it? I'm sure if it was a boy in her place, you would enjoy it, wouldn't you." 

Baylor wanted to do something, wanted to help the girl, and stop his brother. But the swords on his neck prevented him from doing all that. He closed his eyes, and had no choice but to listen to the girl's whimpering, and the loud slapping of flesh against flesh. When Kade was finally finished, he signaled the guards to remove the girl from the room. They immediately obeyed his order, leaving him alone with Kade. 

Kade sat back down in his chair, and straightened his clothes. 

"Now, where were we?"

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

Something was wrong with her. She could barely feel her powers, her magic inside her that she was used to feeling as it flowed through her. Now it seemed like it had almost faded, and she didn't like it at all. She didn't want to give up. She really didn't. But they had been in the dungeon for almost a day, and still hadn't found a way out.