1.

A/N : hey guys! this is one of my first fanfics soooo give it some love and tell me what you think!! Enjoy!

Monday morning.

Beca's POV.

Ughhhh. Thank God I'm graduating soon or I will literally kill myself. I thought to myself. Senior year, I can't wait to graduate from this hellhole. I went to the bathroom and my body flinched when my feet hits the cold floor. I did my natural morning routine; get up, brush teeth, shower, change, eat, school.

"Mom, I'm leaving!", I yelled out at my mom who was in the kitchen. "Hey hun, goodluck on senior year, go easy on yourself and-", she paused and looked at me. I already know what's coming, "Don't forget to have fun!", we both said. I smiled and went to hug her as she prepared breakfast for my little brother who was in his room. "Bye Alex!", I yelled out. When I went out, I see my bestfriend, Emily, already waiting for me in her purple hoodie and black jeans. "Hoodies on a first day, Junk?", I asked. "Oh shush", she replied. Emily and I go way back to middle school.

From the corner of my eye, I noticed a bunch of girls circling a smaller girl. I couldn't quite see her clearly so I walked closer to her. "Huh, fake Nike's? Poor thing can't afford the original one", I heard Nicole said. "Hey get away from here", I yelled and kept going until they walk away. "T-thank you", she stuttered. "Hey, it's not a problem", I smiled and introduced myself to her.

Ever since then, she's been my bestfriend. I smiled myself at the little flashback and went in my truck. It's an old red truck but it still works, it was my dad's. "Ready for senior year, Em?", I asked as I started the truck's engine.