29.

Author's POV

The brunette had her girlfriend's head rested on her chest as she softly stroke her hair. "What did you tell your mom?", Chloe asked. "That I'm hanging out with Stacie", Beca replied before kissing her head. "I need to pack tomorrow, how's your ankle feeling?", she added. "Good, thank you", Chloe smiled as she's slowly dozing off to bed. "Hey I kinda have a uh... plan", Beca smirked before sitting up. "Bub, sleeeeppp", Chloe whined as she pulled Beca down. "It's about how we can spend time as a couple in Paris", Beca replied. Chloe shot her body up as her eyes went wide, interested in what Beca has to offer. "Sooo...".

Beca's POV

I made sure I have everything before I leave to pick Chloe up. "Okay, I have everything. I'll see you guys in two weeks", I hugged my parents. "Passport? Money? ID?",  my dad, John, asked. I just nodded as I put my sneakers on. "Okay, call us when you're boarding, arrived, arrived at the hotel, wh-", my mom starts to ramble on. "I know, ma, I knowww, now I have to leaveeee, I'll have Luke to pick up my truck at the airport tomorrow, I gave him my spare key", I said before giving them one more hug and left.

"Hey, baby", I kissed her before getting in. "Is that my hoodie?", I added looking at her outfit. "Well, it's mine now", she yawned. "Where's your bags?", I asked as she, out of the blue, hugged me. "In the room", she replied. "Why don't you go wait for me in the truck and get some rest? I'll take your bags out", I placed a kiss on her head. She just nodded in response and walked to my car.

Author's POV

"Baby, we're here", Beca slowly run her hand through Chloe's hair who's sleeping on her lap. Beca kept on telling her no cause it's not safe but melted when Chloe put her puppy eyes on. "Can we get McDonalds?", the redhead asked, sitting up as she stretched and looked around in the empty parking lot which made Beca smile and nod in agreement. "Here", Beca gave her small hand luggage that contained her camera and laptop as she took Chloe's big bag and carry it.

"Ah, Mitchell and Chloe, good to see you two. Did you come here together?", Mr Adam asked when he saw the two of them approaching the group. "No, I bumped into her in the parking lot", Beca lied. "I'm gonna go to McDonald's and get some coffee with them", Chloe told Mr Adam as she walked away with Beca, Emily and Stacie. When they got to McDonald's, Stacie and Chloe went to grab a table while Emily and Beca ordered their food. "Hi, can I have one hot latte with sugar, mm, 6 piece nuggets and hot Americano?", Beca ordered.

"Here, hot latte", Beca passed it to Chloe before taking a seat next to her as they linked their fingers together under the table. "Still tired?", Beca asked while lightly brushing her thumb over the redhead's hand who nodded in response. "We're boarding in 30 minutes, but our gate's not too far from here", the brunette explained but her girlfriend just starts to doze off. Chloe laid her head on Beca's shoulder before her eyes slowly starts to shut so Beca just placed a small kiss on her head and took a sip of her drink. "You guys are cute", Emily said, smiling. "She is", Beca replied. "Hey, Beale", Lance walked over to them. Chloe just hummed in response while her eyes stayed shut as she adjust her self on Beca's shoulder. "Chloeeee", Lance sang out. "What?", Chloe woke up, stretching, glancing over at Lance. "Adam's doing headcount before we board, let's go", she walked over to Chloe, picking up her drink. Beca just had her eyes on Lance the whole time. She hates her.

"And that's all of you! Okay, now Paris, here we come!", Mr Adam said with such enthusiasm, on the other hand, all the students were tired. "Hey, where'd you get that hoodie?", Jesse approached Chloe who's standing with Mr Adams. "I bought it?", Chloe chuckled out in confusion. "Beca ha-", Jesse was cut off. "Hey what seat did you get?", Beca asked them.

"20C", Mr Adam said.

"23A", Jesse replied.

"32B", Chloe said. "Oh! Goodluck then, you're stuck with me for 6 hours", Beca chuckled. "Ooh, we have to go now!", Chloe said, grabbing Beca's  hand and walked away.

"Chocolate?", Beca offered as they both got comfortable in the seat. Chloe had the window seat and Beca was next to her. Next to them, Emily, Stacie and Lance. Chloe shook her head as she put the hoodie over her head and crossed her arm. "Do you want me to wake you up for food?", Beca asked. "Yes, please", she said, resting her head on Beca once more. Beca chuckled then put her headphones on to watch a movie as they took off.

It's been 3 and hours in and both of them were sound asleep, Beca's head resting on Chloe's. Emily was still wide awake playing on-flight game with Benji who sat behind her. She snapped a picture of two of them to show them later. Slowly, she nudged on Beca's shoulder, waking her up. "Hey, they're serving food in a bit", Emily said. Beca just nodded and took a look at the redhead next to her sound asleep. Softly, she called her. "Baby, they're serving food", she said brushing her thumb over her skin. It took a lot of 'Baby' before Chloe properly woke up and went to the toilet to freshen up where she bumped into Lance. "Oh hey!", Lance said. "Hii", Chloe replied with a smile. "Had a good nap?", she asked. "Mhm", was all that Chloe replied. "You and Beca seems pretty close huh? Sleeping on each other", Lance added while drying her hand. "Oh no no, I just treat my stdents like family. That way, they'll feel more comfortable with me ya know", Chloe added.

"Hi, hm, I will have the chicken and?", Beca looked over to Chloe who's too focused on the duty-free magazine. "Fish", she replied. "She'll have fish and can we both have diet coke, please?", Beca added to the stewardess. She placed the food and drinks on their tray before moving on to the people behind them. "Oh man!", Chloe whined out which Beca just hummed to. "They have broccoli!!!", Chloe replied which made Beca laughed. She took the broccoli and put it on her dish.

When they finished eating, Chloe was a little more energised now. "Hey, Beca, do you mind if I sit here for a while? I need to talk with your teacher", Lance smiled and Beca knows that she can't say no so she stood up and sat on Lance place. "Hey, sup?", Chloe asked, eyes glued on the small tv screen in front of her. "I was wondering, there's gonna be one or two day where the kids will get a free kind of day so, do you wanna maybe- go out?", Lance asked. "Oh uhm- I can't, I'm sorry", Chloe replied nervously, not wanting to start anything. "The girlfriend? I'm just asking you out as friends, I'll even invite Adam", she added. "Okay then", Chloe smiled.