26.

Author's POV

Beca spent the night at Chloe's to make sure the redhead didn't burn the midnight oil, working her butt off for the play. She decided to wake up a little early to make sure everything goes well today. Quietly, she got out of bed and change into sweatpants and walked to the kitchen to make some breakfast. She poured herself some coffee before taking a sip of it. Turning the stove on, she starts making breakfast for her girlfriend.

She's almost done when she felt the redhead's arms wrapped around her waist as she rests her head on Beca's back. "Good morning, Sleeping Beauty", Beca said as she turned to the woman who had light blue checkered pajamas and a short. "Morningg", she sang out before leaning in for a kiss. "Pancakes?", Beca offered as they both pulled away from the little make-out session. Chloe just nodded before walking to the dining table, checking on her phone. "Ah ah, eat first then work", Beca said as she took the phone away and placed the plates on the table which Chloe just rolled her eyes to. "I'll drive you today, okay? The costume will arrive at 1 pm, I made sure everyone will come on time for rehearsal and my mom's gonna bring some snacks as a little booster", Beca said before taking a bite. "Thank you", the redhead smiled at how Beca took care of everything.

"So, the Enrichment Trip?", Beca asked. "I know!! Paris! The City of Love!", Chloe replied, too excited. "It's gonna be our first little vacay together", Beca smirked out. "Did you fill out the forms already?", Chloe asked as she quirked an eyebrow which Beca just nodded to."Baby! We have to go!", Beca yelled out as she put her shoes on and took Chloe's stuff and put it in her truck. "I'm coming!!!", Chloe replied before making sure she has everything. Beca turned to see her girlfriend with bags on each side of her hand and just chuckled as she took a picture of her. "Beca!!!", the redhead shouted. Beca just giggled as she took the bags from Chloe and walked to her truck. "Ready?", Beca asked as she started the engine and placed her right hand on the redhead's lap. Chloe nodded and linked their hands together, smiling.

"The lovebirds are here!!", Stacie said as she stood in the parking lot with Emily. Beca decided to tell Stacie about them when they officially are girlfriends but it didn't surprise her because well- it's Beca and Chloe. "The stuff is at the back", Chloe said as she got off and took her bag. "Did Theo bring the costume?", Beca asked before helping Chloe with her bags. "Yeap, it's in the hall", Emily replied and they all walked in to see the stage with props and decorations. Beca looked over and saw Chloe smiling wide as she looked at them with awe. "Hey, I'm proud of you", Beca smiled before quickly kissing the older woman's redhead. "Hey, Beale! It's beautiful huh?", Lance said before approaching the couple. Chloe just nodded and looked over to Beca. "Imma go and put this stuff backstage", Beca smiled nervously as she ran towards Emily. "Hey, for the Enrichment Trip, right, do we share a room with the students- or?", Chloe asked as they walked together. "Yeap, I suggest pick like a troublesome group so you know they won't sneak out or anything", she chuckled off.

"Hey, what's up?", Beca walked in as she closed the door behind her. Chloe wrapped her arm around the brunette's neck with a small smile on her face. "Are we gonna fuck? Cause this storage room is really small", Beca chuckled out which made Chloe rolled her eyes. "So, I found out that teachers can't have their own room during the trip, so we can be in the same room", she smiled. "That's why you sneaked me out, Beale?", Beca said, giggling before leaning in for a kiss. She wrapped her hand around the redhead's waist before lifting her and pushed her to the wall. "Beca-", Chloe said before Beca attacked her spot on the neck, sucking on it hard. "Shh", the brunette smirked, knowing how much it turns Chloe on. Their lips reconnect again and they had a fight for dominance but Chloe immediately gave in when she felt Beca's cold hand run up her inner thighs. It was not long before Beca's fingers were in the redhead as she throws her head back, moaning out Beca's name. "That's right, baby", Beca whispered into the older woman's ear as she quickened her pace when she felt her girlfriend gets closer and closer to hitting her orgasm. Beca sucked on her neck again, making Chloe breathe heavily. "Y- Yes, right there, d-don't stop, Becs, I'm-", before she could even finish her sentence, Chloe hit her orgasm as she came all over Beca's hand which made the younger girl smirked. Beca thought she was gonna have to hear the whole, "We could get in trouble", speech but instead, the redhead pushed herself onto her before roughly kissing the brunette. "I needed that, thank you", Chloe smiled as she pulled away. "Now, go back out and rock the play, you hot ass", Beca said before kissing her cheek.

They both walked out, making sure no one saw or heard. Beca loved being risky, it gives her this adrenaline rush which just drives her to go on. "Hey, where were you-", Emily asked before she observed Chloe's clothing. Her skirt was slightly lifted, her hair was very messy, she can't really stand and- oop- that's one big hickey. "Nevermind, forget I asked", Emily said with a disturbed look on her face as Beca just laughed and looked at Chloe. "Come on, let's get you fixed up, you're meeting a lot of parents tonight", Emily grabbed Chloe's hand. "I'll see you during lunch", Beca winked before slipping her hands in her pockets as she just watched Emily walked away with Chloe.