37.

Author's POV

The girls came back home after their long amazing trip to Paris. Beca and Chloe got closer to each other as they said their first 'I love you' right under the Eiffel Tower. "Ugh, I'm so lazy to go to school", Beca groaned out as she took a seat in front of her mother who's making breakfast. "It's your last year and you're free, don't be so dramatic", she responded. Beca took a bite of her sandwich before checking her phone.

Red<3: Can't wait to see you today xx

She smiled at the text and typed out her response with one hand and the other lifting her coffee mug.

Beca : Me too, I'm picking up Em in a bit.

Beca left her house and starts driving to Emily's place.

Chloe's POV

I finally get to see her again. After the trip, Beca wasn't allowed to go out for some reason so I've really missed her. "Hey you", Lance came to me. It's been awkward between me and her since we kissed. I just shrugged it off and smiled before greeting her as she starts to walk next to me. "Hey", I replied, looking for Beca. "Hey, I'm sorry for what I did.. you know..", she said softly. "No, don't worry 'bout it, it's fine. Things happen", my face lit up when I saw Beca in front of my class, looking down on her phone with her bag strap on her shoulder. "I better get going to class, see you around", I smiled, rushing to Beca who saw me and smiled. I grabbed her in as I opened the door and throw myself to her, crashing our lips together. "Well, hello there", she said smirking as we both pull away to take a breath. "Missed me, hm?", she added, lifting my chin with her finger, making our eyes meet. I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as it gets hotter. She kisses me again but slow and passionately this time, leaving me wanting more. "Don't get so cocky", I said. "Hey Becs we better get going", Emily walked in. "Oh- uh- I'm sorry", she startled. "No, don't worry about it, I was just telling her to stop being cocky", I smirked before walking to my table. "Oh, guys, I will need your books if it's not any trouble. I need to send it to the Head of Department", I said. They all took their books out and placed it on my table. "Do we get anything in return?", Beca said cocking an eyebrow. "Like what?", I looked her right in the eyes. "Well, maybe I'll find out tonight?", she added smirking. We had this 5 seconds moment of eye-fucking before her friends cleared her throat. "I'm gonna throw up", Emily added. Beca just rolled her eyes before placing a quick kiss on my lips. "I'll see you in a bit", she said. "Byeeee, I love you", I sung out. "Love you too butthead", she replied, walking out. 

"Alright, everyone, time's up. Pass your paper to the front and I'll see you guys tomorrow", I shouted to the classroom as they're taking their quiz. Everyone left, leaving Beca at the back still writing. "You know your time's up right?", I said smiling as I start to go through the papers. No response. She's still writing. I hopped on the table, crossing my legs before taking out my phone. 

Me : Beca Mitchell, come here or you're gonna be very unlucky.

She picked her phone up and lift her head to look at me. A smirk formed. She stood up and took her bag and paper before walking to me. "Hey you", she said, placing the paper next to me then let her hand rest on my waist. "I miss you", I let out, meeting our lips together, turning it into a passionate deep makeout session. Beca moaned into the kiss which just turned me on even more. She starts kissing my neck, attacking my soft spot making me let out a long moan. "Lock the door", I said breathily and she quickly rushed to lock the door before running back to me. 

Author's POV

Beca slipped her hand in Chloe's skirt. Her cold hands made contact with the redhead's thigh which made her quiver. Chloe spread her legs wide allowing Beca to move closer to her as she unbuttoned her blouse, admiring Chloe's breasts. "I forgot how fucking beautiful you are", Beca complimented which made Chloe blush. Beca starts leaving kisses all over the redhead's body as she slowly rub circles over her lace panties. "Fuck Beca..", Chloe moaned out. Beca knelt down and slide her panties down, moving the skirt higher. "I need you...", Chloe let out as she snaked her hand in Beca's hair.