14.

A/N : Hey! Sorry for the late update, I've had quite a stressful day but enjoy this chapter. Thank you over 200+ viewers! That's amazing.

Chloe's POV

We jammed to the song on the radio and when Titanium came up and I got so excited but when I looked over, the so-called 'school badass' was even more excited than me. I just chuckled and we both started singing and harmonizing together. It felt comfortable and familiar. It felt right. When the song finished, she just looked at me with her eyes glowing, smiling.

"I didn't know you could sing that well, your voice was beautiful", Beca said. "Thank you, you weren't that bad either. I didn't know a badass like you listen to this type of song", I cocked an eyebrow. She placed her hand on her chest in fake offense, "Ouch.", she blurted out. We both just giggled at each other and I didn't even realize we arrived at our destination. "Stay here", she smiled. Beca opened the door for me and I realized we're at the bar. Our normal bar. "Becs, a bar is not that much as a secret", I walked in, looking back at her, "Seriously, secret is-", I turned and I couldn't believe what I saw.

Author's POV

Chloe was taken by surprise as she slowly walked around and admire what Beca did. There was no one there but them. There were fairy lights, candles, and roses petal on the floor leading to a white table in the middle. Chloe covered her mouth as her jaw dropped, amazed at what the brunette did. Beca isn't used to dating so she thought, Why not go extra? And it was worth it. "So? You haven't said anything in the last 5 minutes", Beca joked out. "It's beautiful, Becs. I love it, thank you", she smiled. Beca melts into Chloe's softness as they both sad down across each other looking at the menu. The redhead saw a figure coming up from the bar and stepping out from the shadow, she saw Luke. "Hi, I'll be your waiter for tonight, what can I get you guys?", he said. They all had a good laugh and ordered their food.

"I have one of the best chefs in town to help us for tonight", Beca said. "How? How did you pull all this in just a couple of hours?", Chloe asked, resting her chin on the palm of her hand with her elbow on the table. "I just made a couple of calls and yeah-", she smiled, admiring the older woman sitting in front of her. Both of them just smiled at each other. They both started chatting about embarrassing stories, exes and they realized that they were made for each other. Luke came back with their food and a refill for their drinks. "Bon Appétit!", the man said as he left the two lovebirds alone. "Oh god, Beca, this is amazing!!", Chloe said as she took another bite of the food. They both enjoyed their meals and chatted more.

It is now late and both of them are in front of Chloe's door. "Do you wanna come in?", Choe asked. Beca took a glance at her watch, "I would love to, but I have to get home now", she said sadly. "It's okay, thank you for today, Becs, it was one of the best dates I've ever been on", she fiddled with her bracelet which made Beca smiled at her nervousness. "I'll see you on Monday, Miss Beale", she laughed. "Oh shush", they both stared into each other's eyes. Beca placed a hand on the redhead's waist, pulling her closer so their faces were just inches away. They slowly leaned in and softly, their lips met and they kissed with such passion for each other as Chloe cupped Beca's face in her hands. They both smiled at each other as they pulled away and said their goodbyes.