32.

Author's POV

"Hey where were you?", Chloe asked Beca when the brunette sat down in the cafe. "Oh I was looking for the toilet", she lied. She looked around and see Lance far away from her, Good, she thought. Then, she took a sip of Chloe's drink. "Did you put yourself in there or what? It's so freaking sweet!", she said laughing which made Chloe blushed. "Hey so are we on for the plan? You know, go see the Eiffel together? As a couple?", the ginger added, blood rushed to her cheeks. "Sure, babe", Beca replied slowly linking their fingers together under the table.

"No no, higher, now a little to the left, okay perfect", Beca ordered Chloe as they all stood in front of the famous Louvre Pyramid, trying to take a good picture. "Beca, hurry I am freezing!!!", Chloe said with gritted teeth which made the brunette chuckle. After they successfully took a picture, they walked in the art museum where Beca came across a naked statue. "Ewwww, dick", she said pretending to gag which earned a playful slap from her girlfriend. "Let's go see the Mona Lisa painting", Chloe said before grabbing her hand and pulled her to the painting. "It's beautiful", Chloe said admiring the painting. "I don't get it", Beca replied while tilting her head to see it from a different angle. Chloe just rolled her eyes before looking at the painting again. She turned to see the brunette staring at her, smiling, the way she looks at the painting. "You're beautiful", Beca broke the silence. Chloe looked around to see if anyone's near them before pulling the brunette closer and kissing her.

They walked around the area before grabbing dinner at a restaurant nearby the Louvre. Along the way, they stopped for some souvenirs and crepes. As they were walking back to the bus, Beca and Chloe walked passed by a wedding dress store. Chloe stood in front of the glasses in awe before glancing at Beca who's ahead of her. "Chlobear, come on, everyone's already in the bus!", she shouted out before running to Chloe. "Do you think I'll look pretty in it?", Chloe softly asked before taking another look at the dress displayed. "Absolutely gorgeous", Beca said smiling before holding her hand. "We have to go now, I'm freezing", she added.

They arrived their hotel and the first thing Beca does when she walked in is jump into bed, lying on her stomach. "So much walking", she mumbled. Chloe just smiled at the brunette before sitting on the bed and rubbed her back. "Go shower", she said, making the brunette sit up. "You're not my mom", Beca smirked but Chloe had a serious look on her face as she glared at Beca. "But you are my beautiful girlfriend", she continued before kissing Chloe and went into the bathroom. Emily and Stacie just laughed as they both played their phone.

A/N : This chapter is really short, sorry!!!