36.

Chloe's POV

We eventually got to Disneyland and Adam was allocating the room to the students. Beca and I found out that there can only be 2 people in a room so we were trying to get a room together. "Hey, Mrs. Mitchell has asked me to look after Beca and stay in a room with her due to her injured feet", I lied while Beca just stood next to me nervously grinning. "Okay then, you'll take the room next to Emily's and Stacie's because I need a teacher on that level". I nodded before taking the room key from him and went up.

We both walked into the room and placed our luggage on the side. Beca went to lay down on the bed as I walked around the room to admire it. The scenery from the balcony, the small Disney details placed into the room and the fancy bathroom. "Hey, stop geeking and come cuddle", Beca said, grabbing my hand and pulled me into bed. "Finally, we're all alone", I smiled as I lay on her chest. "Hey", Beca sits up. I hummed in response, moving my head onto her lap. "I mean it, you know, I love you", she said as she runs her hand softly through my hair. "I love you too baby", I replied. She leaned down to kiss me on my lips.

"Hey, I'm going out with Lance", I said to her before picking up my bag and put on my shoes. "Where?", she asked. "Mm some mall nearby, I think?", I replied, kissing her. "Don't worry about it, you guys have the day off without teachers, go have fun. Do not get in trouble, okay?", I warned her. She just smiled as I walked out to see Lance.

"You look nice. Adam said he wants to stay in the room so it's just us I guess", she said to me. "Where do you wanna go?", she asked me. "Well, there's a mall nearby that we can go get some drinks at?", I replied.

Beca's POV

"Is Chloe not coming with us?", Emily asked. "She's out with Lance", I replied, taking a sip of my drink. "Movie time?", I hear Stacie shout out from the bathroom. I turned on the TV to see what they have. "Ooh! Let's watch High School Musical", Emily said excitedly, taking the remote from me. I laid back down on the bed, pulling out my laptop from my bag before I started to work on my mix. Ring! I picked up my phone to see Chloe calling me.

"Hey", I smiled.

"Hey, you".

"I missed you, coming back soon?", I asked.

"Baby, it's been like 15 minutes, I'm just calling to check in on you", she replied. "I'm not a kid, I can take care of myself, love", I chuckled out.

Author's POV

Lance came with their drinks and she placed them on the table, eyes locked on Chloe, who's still on the phone with Beca. "Mhm, and mhm, now shushhhh, I'll call you in a bit, I love you", Chloe smiled to herself before she hung up on the brunette. "Toffee latte", Lance passed the drink to Chloe. The two teachers started chatting about their lives and had a good laugh together. "That's gold", Chloe said laughing out. Without any warning, Lance crashed their lips together as she pulled Chloe by her waist. Chloe, not knowing what's going on, pulled away as fast as she could. "What the fuck?", she asked. "I have a girlfriend and you know that", she added, seriously. Lance just looked down, "I thought you wanted it, sorry Chloe", she apologized. Chloe stood up, took her bag and left. Luckily for her, the mall wasn't too far from the hotel so she went back to her room. She went in to find Beca and Emily on her bed and Stacie on the couch. "Hey babe, you're earlier than I expected", Beca sits up, smiling. Chloe felt bad and she knew she had to tell her girlfriend but she also knew that Beca has.. trouble with reacting to bad news. "I need to talk to you", Chloe said firmly which made Beca worried as she looked over to Emily and Stacie who then left the room. "What's up, baby? Are you okay?", she asked, concerned about the redhead as she slowly stroke her cheek. "It's Lance", Chloe sighed out. Beca's now furious, "What did she do? Did she hurt you? That fucking bastard-", Chloe cut her off. "No, I'm not hurt. Beca, she uhm- Lance kissed me", Beca's whole face dropped. "But I didn't hold on to it, I pulled away as fast as I could and came here. I'm so sorry", Chloe added. Beca was in shock. She wasn't mad at Chloe. She was mad that someone else kissed what's hers. The thought of Lance kissing Chloe boils her up. She looked at Chloe and her dilated eyes were filled with jealousy and lust. Their lips collided as Beca pushed Chloe down to the bed. They started making out and their tongues battle for dominance. Beca had Chloe right under her, Chloe's hands pinned down by the brunette, "Knowing someone kissed me boiled you up huh? Wanna show me something?", Chloe smirked. "You're mine. No one gets to kiss you, touch you the way that I do. You're mine only", Beca let out before kissing Chloe again. She started kissing on the redhead's neck, taking her shirt off.

Beca's POV

I felt Chloe toying with my flannel so I quickly took it off before going back to kissing her body. I looked up to see Chloe biting her lip when I sucked on her sensitive spot on her neck, her eyes rolling back as she softly moaned. "Do you want me to touch you baby?", I whispered into her ear and she just whined in response. I moved myself down and took her pants off to reveal her lace panties that are wet. "Well, well, would you look at that?", I smirked up to her before slowly taking her panties off. I ran my fingers over her fold and she moaned my name. It drove me crazy. I slid a finger in her before moving up to connect our lips together. "God, Beca", she moaned into the kiss. I slid another finger in as I pushed in harder, hitting her spot as her eyes rolled back. The room is filled with her moans. I started kissing her neck again. "That's right baby, moan for me", I said. Chloe started grinding herself on my fingers while her hands grasped on the sheets. "Close?", I asked her. "M-mhm. Just keep going", She said breathlessly. Chloe started moaning and I could tell that she's getting close. "Let it all out baby", I whispered into her ear. Chloe hit her orgasm as she let out a long moan while her body still grinding on me. "You're so fucking hot", I said to her.

"That was-"

"I'm not done with you", I smirked.

Chloe's POV

"Best. Sex. EVER!", I said as we laid next to each other, out of breath. "You're welcome", she replied cockily. "What time is it?", she asked. I turned my head and saw the time. "Shit! Beca we have to go for dinner!!!", I jumped off the bed and saw that she's dozing off. "Beca!!", I yelled out. "Dinner!". She chuckled at me. "Well, to save time, we better go shower together", she smirked.

Okay so we ended up having shower sex. "Baby, stop freaking out. Some of them might not even show up", Beca said to me as she put on her shoes. We both quickly got ready and went down to the dining lounge. Everyone was looking at us. Stacie smirking. Oh no. "Hi guys, sorry, our bathroom had a problem so we had to wait for it to be fine before we showered", Beca smiled as she sat next to me. She had that answer in mind, no one can make up a lie that quick. I turned to her and saw her smirking at me as she placed a hand on my thighs. God, this girl drives me crazy. "What are you getting?", she leaned closer to me. "Pasta, you?", I replied. "I'll have the same thing as you". she said. I got a text. I turned on my phone, "Let your hair falls on your right shoulder, it'll hide your mark xx", it was from Stacie. I looked up to her and mouthed a 'thank you' before doing so. "Sorry 'bout that", Beca whispered.