38.

Time jump!!!

Beca's POV

"Becs, Ms Beale's here!!", Emily shouted from downstairs. My grades haven't been good so she's been coming over to help me study. I sprinted down the stairs to open the door. "Hey", I smiled. "Hi, are your parents home?", she asked. "Mhm, but we'll study upstairs", I said.

"Come on baby, you got this", she said to me with a serious face on. "Maybe I'm just tired lets just cuddle for a bit and we'll continue?", I said pulling her in. She let out a chuckle as she lay next to me facing the wall. "I love you", she softly said, placing a small kiss on my hand. "I l-", I was cut off by something we're both scared off..

Author's POV

"What the hell is going on here?!", Kate walked in, face full of terror. The girls shot up. "Mom, I can explain", Beca stood up, approaching her mother. "I'm uh- I'm in love with her, I really am", she said. "Beca Mitchell, she is your teacher!", her mother replied. "Mrs Mitchell, I'm telling you, this isn't a joke, I love her too and we didn't want you to find out this way", Chloe explained, holding hands with Beca. "I'm afraid we'd have to tell your father about this, girls. Until then, both of you needs to be downstairs", Kate ordered before leaving the two girls. "Shit shit shit!", Beca muttered under her breath. "Hey baby calm down, everything's gonna be okay", Chloe hushed the brunette. "Okay?! Chlo, have you met my dad?! He's gonna be a freaking ass!", Beca yelled out.

"Hey, uhm, you might sit down for this honey", Kate said, greeting her husband who just got home from work. "What's going on? And why in front of our guest?", John chuckled out after he saw Chloe. "Dad, Chloe and I, we're dating", Beca stood up. He just let out a laugh thinking it was some sort of a joke. "I'm serious", Beca added. "Are you out of your mind, Beca? She is your teacher! And you, I could report you to the police and they have you cuffed up ready for jail!", John said.

"I understand, Mr Mitchell, but we really love each other and-"

"Love?! She's 17! I don't want you near her anymore."

"Dad! You can't do this. I love her!", Beca yelled out, tears in her eyes.

"Yes I am, get out of my house and don't you dare try to talk to her again. Beca, you're grounded. I'm taking your phone, car and laptop.", John said to the girls before opening the door for Chloe.

"Hey, shh, it's gonna be okay, baby. I love you", she smiled as she wiped tears off from her girlfriend's face. It's hard seeing Beca like this because she's always a badass but she knew that she could lose her job if anyone at school finds out. "Be strong for ma okay?", she said softly before walking to the door, leaving the poor Beca, who dropped to the floor crying. John slammed the door. "What the hell has gotten into you huh?! Your teacher?! For fuck sakes, Beca.", John sighed out. "That's enough", Kate said to John. "Beca, we just want the best for-", she added before the brunette cut her off.

"Oh shut up! The best for me is Chloe! I don't know if you guys notice, but, ever since I met her, I've been so happy! The happiest I've been! And you just can't see me happy, can you? You just wanna ruin everything for me! Ugh!", Beca let out, sobbing, before storming off to her room. She locked the door and crawled onto her bed, letting her tears flow. As she turned her body to the side, she saw a picture from the trip of her friends and Chloe on her bedside table. Someone knocked. "Beca, are you okay?", Alex said softly.

Chloe's POV

I can't believe that just happened. I don't even know what happens know. I grabbed my phone from my bag and dialed Emily's number, I just know Beca is gonna need someone right now and it aches me that I can't be there for her.

"Hey, Em?".

"Yo, what up?", she replied.

"Beca's parents found out about us, I'll tell you about it later but for now, can you and Stacie go over to her place?", I asked. "Yeah yeah, for sure". "Thank you", I replied before hanging up. I drove to the bar when a familiar voice called out. "Hey, over here!"