13.

A/N : Hey! How are you guys liking the stories so far? Are you guys interested in seeing Beca's family more in the story? I only mentioned them for like the first chapter. I have plans for them but that's not until a few more chapters after this so lemme know what you think!

Beca's POV.

I rubbed the back of my neck and slowly walked to her. "What are y-", before I could even finish, she grabbed my face and pulled me to her. Our lips crashed into each other, I forgot how much I love kissing her. She was soft but rough, just- just perfect. I moved my hand to her waist and this time, she didn't pull away. As I pulled her closer to me, we both pulled away with our foreheads touching, stating into each other eyes with a huge smile.

"Hey", I said.

"Hey", she chuckled and pulled away. "I wanna give us a try. I uh- I really like you too. Like a lot", she said, giggling. Hold on. Did this hot ass lady infront of me just told me she likes me too? Right on, Becs! Aubrey came up behind her and coughed to attract our attention. Chloe took a quick glance at her and looked back to me, "Do you wanna get some food tonight?", she asked. "Are you asking me on a date, Beale?", I smirked. "Maybe, pick me up at 8!", she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before running to Aubrey. What the fuck just happened. I ran to Amy, with a grin on my face. "You're welcome", she said cockily. "Wait, so you know?", I asked. "Duh, I could cut the sexual tension between you two with a knife", she giggled out and I told her I'd buy her a drink as a thank you. Now I gotta go home, I have a date.

I drove back home and flew the door open. "Mom, I'm hoooomme", I sang out. Alex, my 4 year old brother, come running after me and hugged my legs. "Beccaaa!!", he yelled out. "Hey there, where's Mom?", I asked him and he pointed to the kitchen. "Hey mom", I said as I kissed her on the cheek. "I'm gping out tonight, do you need anything?", she just shook her head and I ran up to get ready. I've never been on like- an actual date so I'm fucking clueless. I pulled some of my best outfits and try them on. Got it. I put on my formal black jumpsuit with gold belt and put on a necklace and my normal black sneakers. Now, a destination. I made some calls.

Chloe's POV.

Okay, I know what to wear. I think? I decided to use a dress. But what dress? Ugh. One dress caught my eye, I took it and put it on, surprised I could still fit into it. It's a sparkly green dress that I wore once with my acapella group. To finish the look, I put on my cream heels, took my purse and decided to let my hair down. I sat down on my makeup table and decided to do just a light one and suddenly I heard a honk. And another one. And another one. And one more, I knew it was Beca and I just chuckled. Before I leave, I put on my earrings and turn the lights off. I opened the door and saw Beca not wearing a flannel with flowers in her hands. Instead, she has like a black suit? It revealed her yknow boobs a little but hey, I'm not complaining. "Hey, I got you these", she smiled and gave me the flowers. I smiled and thanked her as she opened the door for me. "So where are we going?", I asked. "That's a secret", she replied as she starts driving.