12.

Author's POV.

"I know!! But she won't tell me who", Chloe said looking at the brunette who's now blushing a little. "Yeah, yeah! She's so in love, ever since she met her, I could see her mood becoming better-", she was cut off. "I am not in love", Beca scoffed. "Yeah you are! That's the only thing you talk about! Her outfits, her laugh, the banters and the flirting- Dude quit the kicking!", Amy looked over at Beca who's now have her head buried in her hands with her elbows resting on the table. "Anyways-", she was cut off again. "Hey Beale, you wanna go get some drink?", Beca asked hoping she'd say yes. "Is it Stacie?", Chloe asked as she quirked an eyebrow curiously. "No no, Stacie has dark hair, Becs in love with a redhead and blue eyes", Beca eyes widened.

"I don't know much redheads there", Chloe replied.

"Well, I told her to work for it but she whined about how it's impossible to be with her. You had a fight this morning with her, didn't you?", Amy asked glancing over to Beca's who gave up on even trying to change the subject. "Huh, Chloe had a fight with someone this morning too. Didn't you two went out for drinks last night?", Aubrey asked which was responded with a shrug from Chloe. "Wait- what's her name again?", Amy asked as she starts to snap her fingers. "No one because I don't have a crush on anyone", Beca said firmly. "Chloe? How long have you been at her school?", Amy asked. "Soundcheck, Ames, let's go", Beca tried to get up but Amy just grabbed her hand and pulled her back into her seat while her eyes still concentrated on Chloe. "A week?", Chloe replied. "That's how long Beca known her- you. You're her crush!", Amy shouted as she points to Chloe with her jaw dropped. Beca and Chloe was just in shock and their eyes widened.

"Hey Bree? Can you help me with-"

"Yes". Both Aubrey and Amy shot up and ran, leaving the two confused women together with this weird awkward tension between them. "B-Beca?", Chloe asked, looking down. Still unsure of what just happened. Beca just gave a short 'Hm' while fidgeting with her fingers. "Y-you have a crush on- on me?", Chloe pointed at herself. Beca chuckled out softly and finally looked up, making eye contact with the redhead. "Yes, yes I do. Ever since we bumped into each other in the hall, I couldn't stop thinking about you. And to find out that you were my teacher, it wasn't easy. When we kissed, I- I've honestly felt nothing like it before. Sure, I've had alot of hookups that last longer than our kiss but, you're still so different. I completely understand how inappropriate with it and I will get over this crush I promise. You don't have to worry about losing your job. Can we just forget about whatever that happened?", Beca asked. Chloe just nodded. She wanted to tell Beca that she likes her too but... It wasn't a good idea.

"Everyone, give it up for my good friend, Beca!", Amy said into her microphone. The whole crowd cheers, raising their cup to her. "Hey hey!! How is everyone today? Good? I'm gonna start off our gig today with uh a song I wrote few days back. Enjoy!", she said as she gave the cue to the band.

Song name : When I Kissed The Teacher- Abba

Everybody screamed,
When I kissed the teacher.
They must have thought they dreamed,
When I kissed the teacher.
All my friends at school,

She looked at Chloe.

They had never seen the teacher blush,
She looked like a fool,
Nearly petrified cause she was taken by surprise.

Oh, What a mad day!
Now, I see the world in a different way.
What a mad day!

She finished the song and other songs on the setlist and was applaud by the crowd, some was even standing. When she went backstage, she gave everyone a high-five, congratulating them for another successful gig and when she turned, she saw the perfect woman again, standing in awe.