10.

Chloe's POV

What do I even wear?? Yes yes, I know it's inappropriate and stuff but, Beca is.. special. She gives me this feeling that I've never felt before and to know that I can't have her just makes me want her more. I decided to put on a simple red dress with black heels and put on a simple silver necklace to finish the look.

As I walked in, I started to search for the short brunette. Yeah, Beca's a total badass, I mean, she punched Jesse so hard but she's very small and tiny for her age. After a few minutes of scanning the whole bar, I see her at her normal spot talking to some guy. No, not Luke. I walked up to her and took that time to admire her body. She was wearing a flannel over a band t-shirt I think? And black converse with little music notes doodled on them. "Hey", I smiled.

Author's POV.

Beca's jaw dropped and her eyes widdened as she turned to see her teacher in a beautiful red dress. "Uhm- sit- I mean you can sit- I'm not like ordering you to sit- I was saying like-", she started mumbling and stuttering still in shock of how beautiful Chloe is. Chloe just giggled at the brunette's cute mumbles and sat down next to her before ordering her drink. "You uhm- you look beautiful, I didn't know we had to dress nice", Beca smiled and looked at her outfit which made Chloe's stomach filled with butterflies. "You do too, I just grabbed a bunch of stuff and put it on", Chloe chuckled out. The two started talking about things outside school, their hobbies, weird habits and their favourites.

After a few round of drinks (For Chloe of course), she started to throw herself at Beca which- well she encouraged but when it starts to get late, she offered Chloe a ride home which involved a whine, a "I'm fine!!!"  and few more drinks. When they arrived at Chloe's place, Beca walked her to the door and helped her to the couch. The brunette went up to the door to leave but she heard Chloe said, "Nooooo, stay", with a small pout. Beca thought it over and got scared that something might happen because Chloe is very drunk so she stayed. She made herself at home and made some coffee for the redhead to sober up. "Hey, do you have pants or a short I can borrow?", Beca asked. Chloe just mumbled something and point to her room. The brunette let herself in and started to take in the details in the redhead's woman. She had pictures of her and her friends on the wall, the bed was made nicely, the colour was welcoming and she opened the closet. Her clothes were arranged in colours and Beca smiled when she saw a shirt that says, "Smile if you're gay".

After a few minutes going through the closet looking for a pair of shorts, she took a black one and put it on before she went back outside, finding the older woman asleep. She sat on the couch next to her and Chloe felt her arrival as the cushion moved slightly. Chloe moved closer and rest her head on Beca's shoulder, feeling comfortable. Beca smiled at how adorable the woman next to her is as she quietly said, "Goodnight, Chloe". "Goodnight, Beca", Chloe said and proceed to kiss her cheek which made Beca have chills everywhere. They stayed in that position and both fell asleep, feeling like they're finally at home and everything was going right. But will it stay that way?