18.

Beca's POV

I sat in my chair as I observed Chloe. She's saying some stuff about ions, whatever. What happened earlier kept playing in my mind, babe, it sounded so good coming from her. She walked to the board to write notes but she gave me such perfect view of her back. She's beautiful. I was snapped out of my thought when Stacie gave me a small nudge on the shoulder and I noticed that everyone was looking at me, even Chloe. "Miss Beca, can you answer this?", she asked. She smirked at me when I answered her question correctly. Back to my imaginary land.

Bell rang at it was time for my extra class, I smirked at myself. After everyone went out, Chloe turned to her desk sorting through the exercise books we had just passed up. I went behind her and wrapped my arm around her waist, resting my chin on her shoulder. "Hi", I mumbled as she slowly turned her body to me and wrapped her arms around my neck, "Hey, you weren't paying attention to me", she frowned. "My eyes were on you all the time!!", I replied. "Yeahhhh, but not focused on the subject", she said. "Welllllll-", I rub circles on her back, "I was too focused on pushing your stuff off the table so you could lay down and we could do things", I smirked. I saw her eyes widened as she blushed hard, looking down at her legs. I lifted her chin to meet our eyes, "I'm playing with you", I giggled. "You drive me crazy, Mitchell", she said. "So, no babe anymore?".

"Hey, do you wanna stop by McDonalds?", she asked me. "Mm, sure, let me make a quick call", I dialed the number.

"Hey mom, uh- Miss Beale is dropping me off but we're stopping by at McDonalds-"

"What? That is ridiculous!! I cooked, she can stay over and have a meal with us."

"Mom, I-".

"Ask her to come over. I'll see you soon", She hung up. "Ssssooooo, uhh my mom is asking you to have meal with her, I mean you don't have to, she just likes to feed people", I giggled off. "Mm, okay!", Chloe said with a wide smile. Wow, she's meeting my mom already? As she was driving, I kept my eyes on her. It was calming and she put her hand on top of mine that was resting on my thigh and we both looked at it and smiled. Slowly, our fingers linked and I was stroking my thumb on her hand before placing a kiss on it. "You're not that much of a badass, huh?", she smirked out.

A/N : Sorry this chapter has been a little dry!! Thank you for 400+ readers!!!