22.

Chloe's POV

Beca walked in and gave me a small kiss, ready for the small and simple date. We decided to stay at home, watching crappy movies or show with pizzas and strawberries and wine. "How was the meeting?", Beca asked as she opened the pizza box. "It was good, I told her you don't have to audition for writing the songs and stuff", I smiled. "What do you wanna watch?", Beca asked. "Mmm, can we watch Friends?". "Yeah, sure", Beca replied as she turns Friends on. I cuddled up on her as she wrapped an arm around me before placing a small kiss on my head.

Next Morning.

"Hey, you", I turned to see Beca in her hoodie and black ripped jeans. "Hey, babe, a little help?", I said, struggling to hold the books which made her giggle and take the book from me. "How'd you sleep last night?", she asked as we both walked together. "Good, hey, what's an Enrichment Trip?", I asked. "Oh, those are just school trips, why?", she replied. "Just askinggg", I sang out. "Here's your stop, I'll see you in a bit", she kissed me lightly on the cheek after placing the books on my table. "Will you be here during lunch?", she asked, wrapping her arms around me. I love being in her hold, it makes me feel safe. "Mhm, I'm gonna be a little busy with the play and stuff", I pouted knowing I can't have lunch with her. "I'll come over and bring you some food, then", she smiled before kissing me again and left.

"It doesn't feel weird, even though she's my student, I feel so comfortable with her and I can't wait for her to be officially mine. I have a plan on asking her to be my girlfriend next weekend. I don't want her to feel like we're rushing into this, we've only been on a few dates and she stayed over once and we already... you know", I said on a phone call with Aubrey. "NO WAY! Chloe!! She is your student, at least wait for like a month!!", she said which I just laughed to. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, I looked over to see Beca.

Author's POV

Beca walked in, "I got your lunch, no pickles", she smiled out before kissing the redhead. "Thanks, baby", she whispered out with her phone still next to her ear. "Who that?", Beca asked sitting on the table. "It's Aubrey, she said hi", she said, smiling. Beca took Chloe's phone away, "She'll call you back, bye-bye Aubrey", she smiled before hanging up and placing the phone on the table. Beca walked to stand behind the redhead's chair, moving her hair out of the way before slowly leaving small kisses on her neck which took Chloe by surprise. "Becs-", she said but got lost in words when the brunette sucked on her sweet spot. "Shh", Beca muttered under her breath. She pushed Chloe's chair away from the table and knelt down in front of her. "Baby", Chloe said before Beca pulled the chair closer to her and lift her dress slowly. "You're saying no but what I'm seeing is saying the opposite", Beca smirked out as she saw the redhead's wet underwear. Slowly, she rubbed circles on the spot which made Chloe moaned lightly but shut her mouth as she remembered that they're in class. Beca took her underwear off and run her tongue over the redhead which made her throw her head back as she grasped on Beca's hair. Beca quickened her pace, turned on from hearing the older woman's moans. The door opened and Chloe jumped a little knowing that they could get in trouble but it didn't stop Beca. "Hey.. uhm Hey Sara", Chloe said breathing heavily. "Hey, do you wanna get coffee? To discuss the play?", Sara asked. "Mhm, I would- I would love that", Chloe said, struggling with her words as she's close to climax. Beca just smirked and went faster. "You okay?", Sara asked with a concerned look. Chloe just nodded and told her she's not feeling well which made Sara leave to give her some space. "Oh my god, right there, baby", she grasped tighter on her hair, throwing her head back as her orgasm hit her hard. Beca smirked and got up before kissing the redhead. "You almost got us caught!", she lightly hit Beca on her arm. "No, you almost got us caught", Beca smiled.

Right in time, Emily knocked on the door and walked in. "Am I interrupting?", she chuckled nervously. Emily's the only one who knows about their relationship and she's been the one helping them covering things up for when they go on a date. Chloe shook her head before scrunching her nose at Beca when she noticed the girl's been staring at her. "Becs, you ready?", Emily asked. "Yeah, let's go", she stood up, putting her bag back on her shoulder. "Wear this, it makes you look more.. professional", as she threw a tie to Beca that was groaning. "Where are you guys going?", Chloe asked, confused. "Miss Lance wanted to see how we work the stage like the lights, curtains and sound systems", she said as she tried to tie the tie but ended up just letting it stay there which made Chloe giggle. "Here, let me help you", the redhead approached her before tying the tie neatly. Beca just watched her, so focused on the tie and smiled. "There!", Chloe said excitedly. "Thanks, babe, I'll see you later okay?", Beca said before kissing her head. "That's it!??", they looked over to Emily. "What?". "Kiss her!! Is it because of me? Cause I can turn, just kiss", she rambled on which made Chloe smiled as she rests her head on the brunette's chest. "Don't forget to eat the food that I bought you", Beca said. Chloe just nodded and place a quick peck on the brunette's lip which made her smile. Emily and Beca both went out, "You guys are really cute, I've never seen you so happy and so caring about someone", Emily let out. "Yeah, she really is something", Beca smiled at herself, thinking about Chloe.