9.

Beca's POV.

It's now Friday and I couldn't be more happier. Senior year is sucking so far but it's  a little better than I expected because I have a hot teacher but ya know? We're queuing for lunch and suddenly I heard someone behind me. "Hey dyke!", I turned to reveal Jesse and his friends laughing. "Hey douche!!", I said with a dirty smug. That bastard's probably still sad that I left him.

"What do you want, Jesse? And for the last time, yes I'm still gay and no, I won't hookup with you", I chuckled off which made his friends laugh at him. "Hm, maybe Emily would want to hook up with me then", he said knowing how much I love and care about Emily. "Don't fucking dare to bring Emily into this", I said with gritted teeth. "Maybe I'll just bring myself into her", He smirked. I couldn't take it anymore and pushed him to the ground before I punched his face repeatedly.

I could here people running up to us, creating a circle just to see. Emily was shouting and asking me to stop but Jesse kept saying shit that made him punch him more. None of his friends were brave enough to help because- well it's me. Suddenly, I hear Mr Adams telling me to stop as he tried to pull me off but when I turned, I see Chloe. She had a worried look on her face as she placed her hand on my shoulder and in a calming voice she said, "Stop it, please", she said please weakly and I could feel that she's a little terrified. I stood up and got off him. "Don't fucking mess with me", I spat out to Jesse who's face is bleeding.

Author's POV

Beca quickly ran to the locker room and as Emily was about to go after her, Chloe placed a hand on her shoulder. "Just give her some space, she won't want you to see her like that, I'll go check up on her okay?", she said. So she went to the locker room and it was dark, but she could see a figure sitting on one of the bench. Heads in her hands. "Hey, it's me", the older woman said calmly. Beca always loved how calming her voice is and how angelic her laugh is. "What do you want?", Beca shrugged. "I just wanted to check on you, I know you wouldn't do such things, so what did he say to you?", Chloe asked as she gave the brunette an ice pack for her hand. "He was talking about Emily. Saying shit like he's gonna fuck her, Emily has been my bestfriend since forever. Her parents died in a car crash, ever since then, she comes over sometimes, my parents look at her as their own. She's my sister! I can stand people talking shit about me, but Emily? She's been through enough, Miss Beale", Beca said, tearing up, choking on her words as she looked down at her bruised knuckles. "That's very sweet of you, Beca. I'm sure Emily looks up to you after what you guys have been through", she said softly before placing her hand on Beca's back. "You don't have to come to my class, just stay here and take a moment okay? I'll call Emily to see you in a bit", she stood up and gave Beca a smile. Before she open the door and leave, she turned back to Beca. "Hey, uhm, I know it's inappropriate and stuff but-", she starts looking at her fingers, fiddling it, "Do you maybe wanna go to the bar tonight? Aubrey's not free and I thought we can get some drinks to get our mind off things?", she asked. "Mm, sure. I'll see you there?", Beca replied and Chloe just nodded and left the room with a huge smile on her face.