15.

Author's POV

Monday morning. Beca woke up on the good side of the bad today with a huge smile on her face. She could not get the redhead out of her brain! Beca got ready, went down, kissed her parents on the cheek and left. She's so excited to see Chloe.

As she walks down the hallway, she saw the woman she's been searching for. Swiftly, she ran up to her, grabbed her hand and pulled her into the older woman's class which is luckily nearby. It made the redhead laughed at how adorable and dorky Beca is. One of Beca's hands was on the wall which Chloe leaned up against. Beca leaned in and kissed the redhead, missing how she tastes like while both of them smile into the kiss. "Oh hey you, so this crush huh", Chloe said after they both broke the kiss which made the brunette chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Hey, I couldn't stop thinking about you", Beca let out. Beca isn't an open book, instead, she's a book that's locked inside a box and locked in another box and- you get what I mean but with Chloe, all her walls are down. "Me too, which made me realized, I don't have your number", the redhead pouts. "Awh", the brunette replied before placing a short peck on Chloe's lip. "Here", she gave Chloe her phone, trusting her. "Hey, I would like to take you out again, maybe this Sunday?", Beca asked. Chloe's face lit up and she nodded, "But this time, I pick the place", Chloe said. There was a knock on the door and they both stepped away from each other.

It was Emily. A panting Emily. "Hey, what's up?", Beca came closer to her. "It's Je- Jesse. And Benji", she finally lets out. Beca already had her fists clenched and just like that, she ran out with Emily. "Beca!! Your.. phone. Ah, nevermind, I'll see her in a bit." She turned Beca's phone on and added her number with the name, "Cute Red;)", smiling at herself. Beca really made Chloe happy and even though they're teacher and student, no one has ever made Chloe felt the way Beca did. No one. "I wonder what's going on with Jesse and Beca", she asked herself.

Beca's POV

"What now?", Beca asked as she ran down the hallway and saw Benji. He wasn't bleeding, or anything, instead, he had a stupid grin on his face. I looked back to Emily who was just as confused as I am. Out of the blue, Jesse came with a sign, some balloons, and flowers. The sign says, "I love you, take me back?", Jesus, I've never seen someone that desperate.

I cringed at his smug and everyone was huddled up around us listening to his 'speech', and when he asked me to get back to him, I gave him a hard no and started walking away until he grabbed my wrist. Well let's just say Jesse has a broken nose now. It is now homeroom time, which means I get to see the angel again.

Bell rings. I ran down to her classroom to see that I wasn't the first one there. I opened the door for Emily and Stace and they both walked in and greeted her. "Morrninng, Miss Beale", I sang out which made her chuckle. After I placed my bag down and noticed that everyone wasn't paying attention to Beale, I went to her table. "Hey, everything okay?", she asked. "Mhm, you just still have my phone", I said with my hands in my pocket. "Oh! Yeah, sorry, I forgot", she said before taking it out from her bag and passed it onto me, "Don't go through your gallery", she said. I just giggled and went back to my seat.

It's assembly time and I purposely left the space behind me empty. After waiting, she finally arrived, "Is this seat taken", she said and I took a moment to admire her outfit that made her look like a Greek Goddess. "Noo, go ahead, you looked beautiful today and in those pictures", I whispered into her ear. "Thank you", her cheeks turned red. "I have a surprise for you", she leaned in my ear. "Oh?", I cocked an eyebrow, but before I could ask anything, she was called up. "Hey, I'm Miss Beale, I'm sure most of you know me. Okay, the reason I'm up here is because, a few drama teachers and I are writing a production. It's gonna be a musical play and the sign up sheet for the audition will be outside of my room, thank you".