40.

Beca's POV

"Becs, Emily's here!", my mom called out from downstairs. I picked up my bag before running downstairs. "I have practice after school", I said. "Who are you going with?", she asked. "I brought my board", I replied as I pointed to my skateboard that was clipped to my backpack. "Okay, be safe", she kissed me on the head and I just faked a smile because it felt like they just forgot about Chloe. "Hey", I greeted Emily. "Hey how you feeling?", she asked.

"Pretty weird. I guess I'll feel better when I see her later. You mind if I take a nap? I didn't sleep well last night".

"Yeah sure, is that her hoodie?", she asked me. I guess because I was wearing it since yesterday. "Yeah", I smiled.

We were late for homeroom but right in time for the first period, Chloe's class. I smiled at myself, knowing I get to see her after a terrible weekend. "Hi, sorry we were late, was stuck in traffic", Emily said as she walked in and revealed the most beautiful woman. "Hey, do you mind if we talk after class?", I asked. "Of course", she replied. I smiled at her and took my seat. She started talking about the topic as everyone took their books out. "Hey, when did you have the time to see Chloe?", Stacie asked me softly. "I didn't I was stuck at home, why?", I asked, confused. "Oh, then it's probably the old ones?", she pointed to Chloe who's flipping through the textbook. I didn't see anything at first but then she moved a little and her hair revealed a new mark on her neck. "What the fuck", I muttered under my breath. I stormed out of the room and went straight to the music room.

Chloe's POV

I didn't notice Beca standing up until I heard the door slammed. "Where's Beca?", I asked as I glanced over at her seat and I saw Stacie pointing at her neck. Fuck, did Lance leave a mark? I decided to give her some space so I continued my lesson.

"Miss Beale, can I see you for a minute?", Adam opened the door. "Mm sure, everyone, please continue the questions and when you're done, check your answers with your friends", I informed them and went out.

"What's up?", I asked.

"Miss May found Beca in the music room. I understand you're supposed to have a lesson with her right now?", he asked me.

"Yes, where is she?", I replied. He took me to the meeting room where Beca is sitting with her head buried in her hands. "Thank you, I'll take it from here", I told him and walked to Beca.

Author's POV

Beca was angry. She knew the mark was new that means Chloe was with someone during the weekends. "Beca, you can't just storm out like that", Chloe told her and she just stood quiet and looked around. She saw a mirror. Beca stood up and took the redhead's hand before leading her to the mirror. She stood behind the older woman and moved her hair a little to reveal the mark. "That looks new, doesn't it?", Beca asked her. She took a seat and linked her hands together, bouncing her leg up and down. "Beca, I can-".

"No, you don't have to explain anything. Let me guess, hmm. You were.. drunk?", Beca asked her. Chloe just looked down at her feet and nodded slowly.

"Who was it?".

"Lance", Chloe said softly. "Fuck, of course, it's her", Beca chuckled out. "I spent my weekends crying over you and not even what, 24 hours? You already fucked someone else? Kudos to Miss Beale", Beca clapped as a mockery to her. "So how was she? Was it easy for her?", Beca asked. "What do you mean?", Chloe replied, bewildered. "Was it easy for her to have sex with you? You know, turn you on?", she slipped her hand on Chloe's inner thigh who flinched at the brunette's cold hands. Beca starts assaulting Chloe's neck. "I can do it so easily", Beca smirked as she moves her hand closer to Chloe's burning spot. "Don't fucking come near me anymore", she said, picking her bag up and leave. 

Beca's POV

I put my headphones on and slipped my iPod into my back pocket. How dare.. she just fucks Lance while I'm in pain? I started skateboarding, leaving school, even though I wasn't supposed to but fuck, I just wanna get run over right now. After 15 minutes, I find myself standing outside of the bar. My first date with Chloe. I walked in and was surprised when I see a bunch of people still go to bars in daytime. "Hey, give me something.. strong", I told the bartender. "No, just give her Coke", a voice said. I turned my head to see Amy. "What are you doing here?", I rolled my eyes. She took a seat next to me and told me that Chloe sent her. "I'm not a fucking baby, and as far as I know, we're done", I fiddled with my ring. "Mitchell, you have worked so hard to get here with her. Are you really gonna just throw that away?", she asked me. "I don't know what to do, Ames, she fucked up! She fucked someone else!", I felt the tears welling up. She pulled me in for a hug and I broke down in her arms.