11.

Chloe's POV.

Ugh I am having the worst hungover. I realised that I'm not on my bed and as I looked over, I see Beca, sound asleep. She's so beautiful even while sleeping- wait! What is Beca doing here!! "Staring is creepy, Beale", I hear her said. I chuckled out nervously as I watched her stretched and rubbed her eyes, letting out a grown. "Beca, what are you doing in my house?", I asked. She got out from the blanket and revealed that she was wearing my shorts. "And why are you wearing my shorts?!", my voice getting louder. I watched as she changed into her jeans and just chuckled. Did she- Did we? "What happened?", I said even more firmly now. "Chill dude, you were drunk and I drove you home, you asked me to stay and-", I gasped before she could even finish. "Did you have sex with me while I was drunk?! I knew it!", I blurted out. Beca looked confused, "Wait what? Knew what?", she asked. "That you're just fucking with me! All the flirting, the smirks, the drinks, everything! You're just another horny 18 year old who can't control their fucking hormones!", I blasted out, burying my head in my hands. She looked mad. "I don't know how the fuck you got there, but when I dropped you off last night, you asked me to stay and I was scared to leave you alone while you're drunk. Who knows what could've happen? And now you're accusing me of taking fucking advantage of you?? What the fuck, Chloe? You're the one who kissed me, you invited me in, you cuddled into me and for a second, I thought-", she looked down, "I thought you were different. Goodbye, Miss Beale", she grabbed her keys and stormed out. Shit, what have you done, Chlo?

Beca's POV

I literally can't believe that she would accuse me of some shit. After I stormed off, I went home and got ready for my gig. Took my equipments and some cash then back out, I go. I went backstage and saw Amy with a burrito in her hand. Classic Amy. "Hey, Ames", I said as I sat down. "Hey, shorty, why the sad face?", she asked. I just shrugged not wanting to think about it. "The redhead, huh?". I just nodded and sighed. Amy gave me hug, a tight hug, and told me she's gonna get more burrito. I met Amy when I was doing another gig few years ago and she asked if I have an opening in my team. Amy's a great singer (just a little- too great? For my crowd) and she helps me alot with my problems, after Emily, she's the one I go to if I'm feeling down.

When Amy and I walked out, I saw Chloe and Aubrey approaching us. "Bree? Chlo?", Amy said as she hugged them. "Hey, Becs, can i- can I talk to you for a bit?", she asked with these looks in her eyes that I- I just can't resist. "Yeah sure, you guys go ahead and grab us a table", I said.

"So?"

"Look, Beca, I'm really really sorry. You don't know how bad I feel for accusing you for such shit and I know that you'd never do that but my mind just- tricks me. I completely understand if you need sometime to be mad at me but yknow-"

"It's fine. I guess from certain angles, I can see where you'd think that we did something.", I smiled. "So, we're good?", she asked. "Yeah, we're good".

We walked to the table where Amy and Aubrey was sitting and I sat infront of Chloe. Admiring her while she talks to Amy, the way her blue eyes just glows or when her eye creases when she smiles or laugh, sometimes, she'd tuck her ginger hair behind her ears and I watch as it slowly falls back down. She suddenly looked at me- wait everyone is. "Earth to Beca!", Amy snapped her fingers. I went back to reality and apologized which made Amy smirk. "Chloe, since you're the teacher, did you know about Beca's crush?", Amy asked. Wait what? Chloe got interested. Oh no.