25.

Beca's POV

Opening night is tomorrow and I know how much Chloe is freaking out about it. We had a full dress rehearsal today from 8 in the morning to 6 pm. "Hey, you", I came up behind her after she talked to the main actors and she's looking kinda stressed. I chuckled, "Talk to me, what's wrong?", I asked politely. "One of the main actors, lost his costume and we can't find another one under such short notice and if he doesn't have a costume how is he-", she starts to ramble off. "Hey, hey, hey. It's gonna be alright, baby", I lightly brush my thumb over her hand. "I will go make some calls and see if I can find anything similar to it okay? If I don't, we'll improvise", I said to her. She just nodded and fiddled with her fingers. "Here, what if I come over tonight and cook dinner? A little relax time?", I asked her, I know she needs it. "Okay", she said before smiling. God, that smile. "Hey Beale, do you wanna go get a drink? As friends", I hear that cocky voice behind me. I rolled my eyes making sure that Chloe noticed. "Mm, I need to make some calls first, can you wait for me outside?", she responded a which Lance nodded to and walked out. "Nothing will happen, I promise", she said. "I know, take care okay? I'll see you tonight", I smiled before kissing her. "Byeeee", she sang before walking out. I swear if Lance even tries to touch her- I will explode. Now, costume. Ugh, the things I do for this redhead.

Chloe's POV

Lance brought me to this very retro diner like the ones that serves milkshakes and large fries. "Very classy", I said as she opened the door for me to get in. We both sat down across from each other, looking at our menus. Beca would hate this place. I smiled at myself. After we ordered our food, Lance started talking about the play which just stresses me out even more. "Can we talk about something else? The play is giving me a huge headache", I said which made her chuckled. "Mm, so let's talk about this girlfriend of yours", she said with a smirk. "Well, we've been together for only a month and a half but it's been great", I said with a smile, thinking back to the day I first met Beca. "Is she coming to the play?", she asked. I chuckled and shook my head. "What?! It's your first play and she's not coming?", she asked. "Well, she's a little busy", I replied wanting to change the conversation.

We both enjoyed our food while talking about the students when we decided talking about our love life is just not it. She drove me home and walked with me to the door, I think she wants me to invite her in? But Beca's coming over so I told her I wanted to rest. She just hugged me before she drove off.

Author's POV

"Boo!", Beca sneaked up behind her girlfriend before she burst out laughing when the older woman screamed and jumped. "Beca!", she said before slapping her shoulder lightly which made the brunette laughed even more. They both walked in before sharing a small kiss together. "Sooo? Did she touch you or anything?", Beca asked as she plopped herself on the couch. "Nope. By the way, did you-", Chloe was cut off. "Find the costume replacement? I did, they'll bring it tomorrow morning", Beca said before smiling. "Thank you", Chloe replied, walking to the brunette before placing her on the girl's lap. "Mm, I think I deserve something for helping", Beca smirked as she placed her hand on Chloe's hips. "No no, I have a lot to do", she kissed Beca which made her rolled her eyes. "Fine, but after the play, you have no excuse", Beca replied. "Do you wanna get Italian's for dinner?", Beca asked as she slowly linked their fingers together which Chloe just nodded to.