35.

Author's POV

"You look so good", Beca complimented before taking another picture of her girlfriend posing at the park. "Now let's grab a picture of us", Chloe said taking the camera away from Beca and called a stranger. "Hi uh, excuse me, can you help us take a picture?", she asked, smiling. "Yeah, no problem!", the lady smiled. She looked like she's in her 20s, maybe 26. She had blonde hair and shining blue eyes. "Alright, 1, 2, 3, smile", she said. They both smiled and took a couple of shots together with the last shot of them kissing. "Beautiful, how long have you guys been together?", she asked returning the camera for Chloe to look at the picture. "For about 2 months now", Beca smiled as she kissed the ginger's head. "There you are!", an older looking woman came and wrapped an arm around her shoulder. "Oh hey, uhm, this is my wife, Susan and I'm Carol", she smiled. Chloe was just in awe as she offered her hand, smiling wide, "Chloe, and this is Beca". Chloe and Carol shook hands while Susan and Beca just smiled and gave each other a 'nice to meet ya' nod.

"We are going on the tour bus thing! Do you wanna tag along?".

"Babe I don't think the-", Susan was cut off.

"We would love to go!", Chloe said cheerily which made Carol smile widely. "Are you guys sure we're not interrupting or anything?", Beca asked making sure and Carol nodded before leading them to the tour bus stop. "So where are you guys from?", Carol asked after they got on the top deck of the bus sitting at the last row, her hands linked with Susan. "From Washington", Chloe replied. "We have to be at the tower in about 4 hours?", Beca told Chloe when she received a text from Emily. "Okay, can we go on the ship thing?", Chloe asked, giving Beca her puppy eyes. "Mm, okay", the brunette smiled before leaning in to kiss her. She placed an arm around Chloe as she just rests her head on Beca's shoulder, listening to Susan and Carol's honeymoon journey. "You're on a honeymoon?! We're sorry for getting in the way of it", Chloe apologized. "No, don't worry about it. This one loves making new friends and you know, as long as she's happy, I'm fine with it", Susan replied. Chloe let out an 'Awhhh' as she placed her hand on her chest. "Do you guys fancy a coffee?", Carol asked as they got off the next stop. "No thank you, we had coffee before going to the park earlier", Beca said. "Ice cream then?", Carol smiled. "That, I can agree with", Beca chuckled out as she held Chloe's hand in hers. They walked around for 5 minutes before they found an ice cream store. "Ooh! They put it in little roses!", Chloe squealed out while Beca just adored her. "Do you wanna share it with me? We can get the 3 flavors cone", she said. Beca nodded as she let the redhead choose all the flavor. "How long are you guys staying here?", Beca asked as she and Susan were standing a little far from their significant others who are getting way too excited over ice cream. "About a week and a half?", Susan said. "We're going to Venice next in 3 days", she added. "You guys look cute together", she said looking at Beca who's just staring at Choe in awe. "Yeah- she really drives me crazy", Beca smiled. "Guyyyss!", Chloe and Carol said out loud, calling them. "What?", Beca asked. "We need money", Carol laughed. "My treat", Beca took her card out before handing it over to the cashier, "Both of them, please", she added. "No, you don't have tooo", Carol whined out. "It's nothing", she smiled.

"I'm so full", Chloe said. "You're a weirdo", Beca told her which made her nudge Beca's shoulder. "Shut up", she smiled. "Where are you guys heading after this?", Susan asked as they walked down the streets together. "Get some stuff for our little candlelit picnic tonight, maybe some souvenirs? And Chloe wanted to go on the double-decker ship, so that", Beca said as she put her gloves on. "Beca!!", Chloe suddenly called out. Beca had a worried look on her face, "What's wrong?", she asked with her hands on the redhead's shoulder, making sure she's okay. "There's a photo booth!", Chloe replied as she points to the photobooth. Susan and Carol just laughed while Beca had her head in her hands. "Wanna go in it?", she asked her girlfriend who nodded in response. "Excuse us, ladies", Beca said smiling before following the older woman into the photo booth. Beca inserted the 5 Euro bill before sitting next to Chloe who was fixing her hair. "Okay, ready?", Beca asked. They started posing for the pictures, making silly faces and kissed. "Can we do one more with them?", Chloe asked. "Sure, but I don't know if they'll fi-", Beca was about to say before Carol just walked right in. "I have an idea. Beca and I will sit and you sit on my lap and Chloe's on Beca's", Susan suggested and they tried it out. Surprisingly, the picture turned out great and they decided to make 2 copies for each of the couples to keep. They spent more time together, from trying weird, new food to having photoshoots to shopping endlessly together. Everything must come to an end and it's time to say goodbye to the newly wedded couple. "This is my number, you guys just give me a call whenever you're in town and we could hang out", Carol smiled as she exchanged business cards with Chloe. "And you do the same when you're in Washington", Chloe replied. Again, Beca and Susan just looked at each other and smiled. The two couple parted ways and Beca and Chloe are alone again. They decided to stop at a mini-mart to get snacks and drinks for their picnic before leaving to get on the boat.

They finally finished their interesting day and now arrived at the famous Eiffel Tower. Before going down to meet up with the school, they took pictures together and made sure no one from school saw. Beca had to act like she's hurting for Mr. Adam to believe her. "Hey, how are you feeling?", Emily lied. "Goood", Beca just smiled. "Feeling better, Beca?", Mr. Adam asked and Beca nodded then gave him a thumbs up. "Got us a spot?", Beca asked. Emily nodded before taking them to this secluded area that already had a red checkered cloth laid on the grass. "Thank you, I'll buy you a drink", Beca smiled out to Emily as they all took a seat with Stace. "So, what did you guys do?", Stacie asked, "Alone in the City of Love", she added, smirking. "If you assume we just stayed in the hotel and fuck, bro, I wish.", Beca said earning a light slap on her thigh from Chloe. "We walked around, took tons of pic and met a really friendly couple", Chloe explained as she admires the pretty lights flashing on the Eiffel.

"God Chloe, your stuff is always in my bag!", Beca said as she dug through her bag to look for something, "Maybe you should get your own a bag", she added. Chloe just sat there in silence. "Here, you can use this one", Beca smiled to Chloe as she took out the bag she bought for the redhead. "What?", Chloe's eyes widened as she chuckled, thinking its  a joke. "It's yours", Beca smiled. Chloe just hugged Beca as tight as she could before admiring the redhead who's still in shock. "B-but why?", she asked. Beca then took out the box that contained the necklace and showed it to Chloe. "I love you", she smiled. Chloe's mouth dropped as her eyes grew wider, filled with tears. She crashed her lips with Beca, running her hand through Beca's hair. "I love you too", Chloe smiled after they pulled away, out of breath. They smiled at each other but stopped when they heard "Awwwwhhh", from their little audience. "You guys didn't left", Beca clicked her tongue. "We wanted to watch plus-", Emily gave Chloe her phone, "-we got it on camerrraaa", she sung out. Beca watched as Chloe got excited and watch the video, smiling. She turned back to find Beca staring at her, "I love you", she mouthed to Beca.

A/N : What do you guys think?