19.

Author's POV

Beca and Chloe stood outside of her door, both anxious. They only went out for ONE date and yet, it all feels so familiar. Like they're soulmates. The brunette opened the door to see her dining table filled with delicious food and her mom and brother sitting on the couch in the living room. "Mom, I'm home. This is Miss Beale, my new teacher". Beca's Mom, Kate, stood up and smiled. Chloe offered a handshake but Kate just pulled her in for a hug. "Sorry, I am a huge hugger and thank you for joining us, Beca's dad can't make it so it'll just be us", Kate said. Chloe just nodded. "She needs to use the ladies so I'll let her use mine, we'll be down in a bit", Beca said before walking to her room.

Chloe took a moment to look around her room, her posters, her messy bed, books on the table and it was just- a teenager's room. "Oh stop judging me, Beale", Beca said as she lay down on her bed but Chloe just sat on the edge of it. The brunette almost dozing off to sleep, lightly kicked Chloe's thighs, "Come lay with me?", she asked, blushing. The redhead slowly moved and rest her head on the pillow, facing the small girl in front of her. They leaned in and kissed with such passion and love until there was a knock on the door. "Beca!! Mom said to come eat", her brother yelled out.

Dinner went well and they got into a lot of things, maybe too much that it raised a couple questions in Kate's mind. "Thank you for dinner", Chloe smiled standing infront of the door. "You're welcome", she smiled and gave her a hug. Beca walked her out and gave her a quick peck on the lips to make sure her mom doesn't see. She walked back in with the biggest smile ever to see her mom staring at her. "Beca, I need to talk to you about Miss Beale", she said sternly. "What's up, Mom?".

"Well, it looked like you and her really hit off huh?", she asked which Beca nodded to. "Just remember, she is your teacher okay?", Kate said before leaving the dining room.
She just stayed there because her mom was right. If they get caught, both of them will get in serious trouble. Ding! Her phone lit up and she saw a text from the redhead.

Hey babe, I just got home, I'm gonna take a shower, do some work and head to bed xx

Beca smiled before replying back to her.

Okay, I'm gonna do the same, I'll see you tomorrow <3

She went up and turn her laptop on to start mixing on her songs. Again, she thought about her short conversation with Kate, what if things got serious? Luckily, she's graduating this year, therefore, the moment she's out of school, she can be with Chloe openly. The thought of being with Chloe gives her chills. She is in love with this lady and everything she does whether she's just sitting or reading. Beca caught herself smiling like a creep and she turned her phone on to look at those pictures Chloe snapped. "God, you are so beautiful", she said quietly.