3.

DJ's POV

Its been a few hours since I last seen her. Buddy. Huh, I forgot! New kids get a 'buddy' on their first day to show them around. Teachers don't but it's worth a try, so I shot up and excuse myself to see Mr. Adam. "Ah, Beca, how can I help you?", he asked. Mr. Adam is a tall guy, brown hair, in his 30s and he has this light brown eyes, honestly, if I'm straight, I'd have a big crush on him. "Hey, I was wondering, since we're not really doing anything, do you mind if I show Miss Beale around? Make her feel more welcome?", I asked with the biggest puppy eyes because it works on everyone trust me. "That'd be amazing! Thank you, Beca. Go ahead!", he said with the widest smile.

"Hey there.", I said after I knocked like the world's gonna end. She took off her reading glasses and smiled at me, "Hey Beca! What now?", she giggled. I could listen to her giggle for years with no complain. Alright snap out of it! "Um, Mr. Adam asked me to help show you around, if you want to?", I asked. Please say yes. "Hm, I'm kinda bored so sure!!", she said. I opened the door for her and as a thank you, she gave me the sweetest smile.

We walked along the halls, I introduced her to some of my favourite teachers and my friends, showed her the classrooms. The best thing that happened was, we started to hit off and get to know each other even more! She told me she was an acapella singer in her old university, she emphasized that she HATES pickles and that she's very old school. "So, any boyfriends?", I chuckled out as we enter the elevator, hoping that she's into what I'm into. "Is it appropriate to ask about your teacher's love life?",  she asked as she cocked an eyebrow. I stepped closer to her and our face is so close to each other, I wanted to grab her and kiss her, "It is if I'm in it", I smirked. I could see her blush and her eyes went wide as she looked down not sure how to react to my respond. "I'm kidding", I said as I laughed. She lightly hit my arm and said "I swing the other way around". "Me too", we both just smiled at each other.