24.

Chloe's POV

It is now a few days before the opening night of the play and I am hella nervous. This is the first play I've ever written, directed, and produced! But Beca has been so supportive, making sure I don't lose my mind. "Hey ginger", she said cheerily as she walked in my classroom. I just hummed in response, focusing on my laptop. "Hi, baby! How was your day? Good, you? Amazing!", she mocked me before placing her bag next to my table. I gave her a serious glare to show her that I'm busy, I hate ignoring her but I need this play to be perfect! "Okay, chill, I got you- this", she paused before taking out a bouquet of flowers and smiled. "Two months ago, I bumped into this hot-ass redhead in her skirt and shirt-", she looked at me and smirked, "And I couldn't stop thinking about her, night and day. Thank you for making my life a million times better", she smiled before softly kissing me. "Thank you baby and I'm sorry, I just really need this play to be perfect", I pouted. "Nah, it's fine. Do you mind if I stay here till practice tho?", she asked me before taking her laptop out. I just nodded and she took a seat in front of me and put her headphones on.

I looked up to her and see her bopping her head, lost in reality. "Babe", I said which she just hummed to. I reached out to hold her hand and our fingers slowly linked together before she looked up at me and smiled. "Whaaatcha doing?", I sang out. She just took her headphones off and gave it to me to listen. She's so talented, I thought to myself as I looked up to her and smiled. "Hey Chl- oh hey Beca", Lance walked in and I took the headphones off. "Hey, Beca was just showing me one of the mixes she's working on, what's up?", I asked. "Oh, nothing rehearsal starts in a bit and I just thought I'd come and look and what you're up to", she said before walking next to me and leaned in. I felt Beca's eyes on us. "That's a long-ass essay, Beale", Sara chuckled before looking at me, our faces only a couple inches apart. Beca coughed which startled Lance and she was snapped back to reality and stepped away from me. "I am going to go get some coffee, can I get you two anything while I'm there?", Beca stood up and asked us as she slid her laptop in her backpack. "Mm, I'll just go with you, plus I need to discuss your grade, so Lance, I'll see you in a bit?", I told Sara not taking no for an answer before leaving with Beca.

Author's POV

"She's getting way out of line", Beca said to her girlfriend while placing the paper cup on the coffee machine. "I'll talk to her about it", the redhead chuckled. She loved seeing the jealous side of Beca, so protective and possessive over her. "Also, our Enrichment trip is Next week and I don't wanna spoil it but you are going to love it and I am dragging your butt there, Mitchell", Chloe said before smiling to the brunette. "When do we get to know?", she asked in response. "Tomorrow, I think", Chloe replied, quirking an eyebrow. "Do you want anything?", Beca asked before walking to the cashier and Chloe just shook her head.

They're rehearsing and although a lot of Beca's mixes are used in the play, she only had one slot of performance and she planned to sing the song she wrote for Chloe. Somehow, she always finds a way to get Chloe out of the room so she could practice it without Chloe knowing the song. It's now their 10 minutes break from rehearsal so they ran to the music room and locked the door. "I wanna stay and see you rehearse", she pouted, lying on the tiny brunette's lap who's on her laptop, making some final tweaks on her song. "I know but, you have tons of work to do, plus it can be a surprise", she smirked before placing a small kiss on Chloe's head. "You'll love it, I promise", she said, linking their fingers together. "I know I'll love it but I'm an impatient person you know that", she said. "Shhh, now what should we get for dinner?", Beca quickly changing the topic before Chloe puts on her puppy eyes.