6.

A/N : There's a little cursing here, if you guys don't mind lol.

Beca's POV

I kept my eyes glued on Chloe on the dancefloor, observing all her moves. When the song, Truth Hurts, came on, I saw her face lit up as she started dancing to the beat and singing the song. I laughed and she noticed me looking at her. She walked to me and pulled me to the dance floor. With the number of drinks she had, I'm gonna bet she has no idea what she's doing. But I went with it. We danced and danced as we got closer and closer until our faces are just inches away. She placed her hand on my cheek, our eyes met and we were both stealing glances at the other's lips. She moved closer to me and kissed me. Fireworks. Her lips are so soft and I could kiss her all week until. She pulled away. Chloe ran her hand through her hair and I'm guessing she realized that I'm her student. "This is wrong, I'm sorry". And she walked away. I went back to the bar and ordered myself a shot of vodka. 

Okay, maybe I had 2 shots of vodka and some other drinks I forgot the name of but I don't get drunk that easily. I know how to control myself. I still couldn't stop thinking about her, she drives me so crazy and that kiss only made me want her more. The things I'd do to her, I felt the bartender eyeing me. "Who's staring now?", I smirked at her. "I'm Rachel", she smiled at me. Luke, the owner of the bar, walked to me. "Hey Becs!", he said to me and Rachel walked back to the other side doing her work, no Chloe insight. She probably went home, freaked out. Luke is calm and cool but at the same time strict, girls and boys drool over him. We chatted for a bit and I asked him about Rachel. He whistled and called her over. "Can't get enough of me?", she asked. Cocky. I like it. "So, how do you turn it on?", I smirked, knowing the response I'll get from girls like her. Like Kara. She moved closer to me and whispered, giving me chills. "Like this", she said as she slowly moves her hand down and into her pants. "I meant the TV, how do you turn it on? Trust me, honey, I know how to turn a girl on", I smirked at her. She blushes, turns the TV on and walked away. Then, I heard a scream.

Chloe's POV

She's such a good kisser. But that was wrong, I walked around looking for Aubrey for 10 minutes now. "Hey", a charming guy in the suit said to me. "Hey, do I know you?", I asked. Apparently, he's a businessman and celebrating with his friends. He asked me to join him for a drink and I couldn't turn down free drinks. Things were fine until he gets.. touchy with me. When I stood up to leave, he gets aggressive and grabbed my arm to pull me down. His friends laughed as he asked me, "Leaving so soon?". He pulled my waist and lift my shirt up a little, I let out a scream which I instantly regret because it drives him on even more. He starts to slip his hands in my pants but was stopped when someone called him out. Beca?

Beca's POV

Shit. Chloe. I ran as fast as I could and saw a guy touching her and she had tears in her eyes. "Let her go, ass", I said with my curled up fist, ready for anything. "My little friend and I are having a little fun here", he said with a grin while Chloe is still in his hand. My fist went flying right into his face and I pulled Chloe quickly and let her stand behind me. "When a girl says no, she means no, fucking asshole", I said to him as he kept his hand on his nose which I probably broke but whatever. My heart aches when I turned to Chloe, her eyes were red and she was traumatized and afraid. I placed my hands on both sides of her arm, making sure I'm not making her uncomfortable. "Hey, are you okay?". I lifted her chin to make her look at me properly. She just nodded and kept looking at the guy. "It's fine, you're safe, I'm here now". I told Luke about the guy and he made sure that they won't be able to come here anymore. "I think I saw Aubrey went home with someone so can I give you a ride home? Please?", I asked with pleading eyes. She nodded again. Since I was wearing flannel on top of a shirt, I took my flannel off and wrapped it around her when I noticed she was shivering. She smiled as a thank you. 

"Beca, what happened in there, can we just forget evrything about it?", she asked quietly. It broke me a little knowing that she wants to ignore the fact that we kissed but I knew what she meant. "Of course", was my reply.