34.

Author's POV

"Where were you?", Lance comes running up to the couple. "Beca and I lost track of time", Chloe smiled. "Do you wanna go get some coffee? The kids are in the gift shop", Lance said smiling. Chloe looked over to Beca and back to Lance, "I'm gonna go get some stuff for my family so maybe later?", she said before walking with Beca. "I need to get something for my nephew, he likes dinosaur", she said entering the shop.

The day went by quick and they're back in their hotel. Chloe decided to follow Emily and Stacie to the mart near their hotel. Beca was alone and she decide to stay in bed and make a small mix that she could play to Chloe. Around 10 minutes after the girls left, there was a knock on the door. She went and open it to find Kara smirking. "Hey, you", she said walking in without Beca's permission. "What are you doing here?", Beca walked to her as she crossed her arms.

Chloe's POV

After getting a bunch of snacks, we went back up and the door was not closed. I heard a voice. "I've missed you". What the fuck? I quietly walked in as I hid myself.

Beca's POV

"Kara-", she cut me off as she pushed me to the bed and got ontop of me. "Please, I need you so badly", she started grinding on me. "Kara listen", I held her hands. "This can't happen", I said sternly. "But it can", she toys with my flannel, wanting to take it off. "No!", I lightly pushed her aside and stood up. "I can't do this, okay? We are over. No more. I'm seeing someone and I'm not letting you or anyone else get in the way of us. So please, leave my room", I said. She pushed me to the wall and starts kissing my neck. Shit. Chloe walked in and I pushed her away from me. "Kara, what are you doing in here?", she asked. Kara just rolled her eyes and left the room, smirking at me. "Chloe, I-", she sat down on the bed and started crying. I frowned as I sat next to her holding her in my arms, "Baby, I'm sorry. Nothing happened, I promise, I-", she cut me off. "I know, I heard everything, the conversation", she said, holding her head in her hands. "I just- It reminded me that you're 18, and will probably leave me for some hot sorority chick when you go off to college and- you won't want me when I'm old and wrinkly", she sobbed. I just chuckled, "You're not that old, butthead. Listen, you are a hot sorority chick okay? My hot sorority chick, I don't need anyone else, now stop crying my love", I wiped her tears and hugged her.

We decided to watch a movie before going to sleep and we had tons of snacks. Chloe and I were cuddling on the single bed while Emily and Stacie are all tucked in the queen bed. "Tired?", I asked as I felt Chloe nuzzled closer into my neck, her hands wrapped tight around my waist. She just nodded before letting her eyelids fall slowly. "Goodnight baby", I said, kissing her head.

I woke up early again because, well, a single bed is not made for 2 people. I just stayed in my position and watched Chloe, admiring every inch of her. I felt... peaceful. "Staring is creepy, Mitchell", she said to me. "Huh, I remember that. It was went I stayed over your place for the first time", I said. "Mhm", was all she said with her eyes still closed. She moved closer to me as she placed her head on my chest, letting me play with her hair. "Are you ready to act today, Miss Beale?", I asked her.

Chloe's currently in the toilet, putting on her makeup. Quickly, I placed the bag that I bought for her in my backpack, and the necklace in the front pocket. We walked down to see everyone all gathered in the middle. "Okay, we're seeing the famous Eiffel Tower today but first, we're gonna go and get some breakfast", Andre said. We followed them at the back and I purposely fell. Everyone looked back at me as I act like I'm hurting. "Beca, are you okay?", Chloe comes running to me. "Yeah, yeah, it just hurts", I replied. "Hm, why not I go take her to get some treatment and bandages and we'll catch up to you?", Chloe said. "I think that would be great, keep your phone with you all the time, I will check in on you two", Adam said before walking away. I smirked at Chloe, "Easy peasy", I said before getting up.

"Where should we go first, mon amour?", I smiled as I link our fingers together. She chuckled and called a cab for us. "I wanna go to this one Shakespeare cafe, can we?", she asked. "Of course, baby", I told her. "Hi, um, Shakespeare cafe?", I asked the cab driver. He just nodded and let us in before he starts driving. "So, I told Emily to pick a hidden place for us to have a small picnic kinda thing tonight in front of Eiffel", I said to her.

Author's POV

"Oh my god, Beca look! It's so beautiful!", Chloe said as she walks into the old and vintage cafe. It's filled with Shakespearse's books, quotes, posters and portraits. Beca just smiled as she stood there in awe, looking at her girlfriend. "Why don't you walk around and grab us a table while I go get some drinks for us?", she said and the redhead nodded. "Hey there uh-", she looked over at the name tag, "Kaitlyn? Hi, can I have one hot Americano and iced toffee latte please? Could you also add a red velvet cake?", Beca told her. "American?", she asked. "Yeah, what gave it away?", Beca chuckled. "Just the vibe, where are you from?", Kaitlyn asked as she key in the orders. "Washington, you?", Beca replied before taking her wallet out. "Brooklyn, here for my studies", Kaitlyn replied, smiling. Chloe, on the other hand, saw and the conversation happening, walked over to Beca.

"Babe s-".

Chloe cut her off by crashing their lips together with her right hand pulling Beca closer by her neck and her other hand in the brunette's hair. Beca placed her hand on Chloe's waist before it roamed to her ass. After they pulled away, Beca was smirking and Kaitlyn was looking down. "Mm sorry, what were you saying?", Chloe smirked before she gave her little 'this girl's mine so fuck off' look to the bartender. "Nothing, I ordered you cake", Beca smiled still speechless from the kiss. "Oo, I love cake, I'm gonna find a table, don't take too long", she winked at Beca before kissing her cheek and walked away. "Girlfriend?", Kaitlyn asked. "Mhm", Beca smiled as she paid for the drinks.

They enjoyed the drinks and Beca enjoyed the random make-out sessions they'll have everytime Chloe caught Kaitlyn eye-ing Beca. "I don't know what's gotten into you, but I love it", Beca said as they pulled away to take a breath and reconnected their lips back together. "Where are we going now?", Chloe asked, taking a sip of her latte. "I wanna take you to Jardin du Luxembourg, beautiful park, it'll suit your cute lil outfit", Beca smiled.