28.

Chloe's POV

I sat down and saw everyone but Beca. Is she still mad at me? "Miss Beale!", I heard someone called. I turned my head and saw Beca's mom with some bags with her. "Oh hi!", I said with a big smile. "How are you? Beca told me about the ankle, so she asked me to bring some stuff over", she said, placing her bags down. "What?", I asked in confusion. "Yeah she called me like 10 minutes ago, to bring some stuff over for you", she passed a bag to me. "Mom, hey! Thanks for bringing the stuff over", Beca said before hugging her mom. I took a look at what's inside the bag. "Your favourite hoodie of mine, cheeseburger, no pickles, and some candies. Listen, I'm sorry. For what happened today", she slid her hands in her pocket. "I'm sorry too", I replied with a small smile in my face. "Huh, our first fight, not gonna lie, it kinda sucks", she said before sitting next to me. "Hey, Beale, I got your food", Lance walked to me with a food container in her hand and placed it down on the table. I saw Beca glanced at the food and then fidgeting with her hands. "Thanks, but uh- Beca bought me food already", I said. I felt Beca eyes on me and a smile grew wide on her face. "Cheeseburger?", Lance asked, "That's not healthy", she added. "Well, it's my favourite, so we better be fast and do one last rehearsal", I smiled before unwrapping my cheeseburger.

Author's POV

They both sat and had lunch together. After a few more rehearsal, it's show time. Chloe was in the make up room with Emily, letting her cover the little 'mark' Beca left. "You guys really need to be more aware, that means no more kissing at school", Emily said which made Chloe blushed. "Hey, thanks for being so cool with this", Chloe replied.

"Alright guys, can I have everybody out? I need to run over the list, the cues, markings and mic, one last time", Beca popped in and waited till everybody went out. "You're kind of hot, ordering people around like that", Chloe said. "Eugh, at least wait until I'm donee", Emily added as she applied some blush onto Chloe's cheeks. "Holy moly, Mamma Mia- Look at how beautiful my girl is", Beca said before spinning the older woman around, admiring every inch of her which only made the redhead blushed more. "You're welcomeeee", Emily sang out. Beca slowly leaned in for a kiss as she pulled her girlfriend closer by the waist, smirking. "Now you go out there, and sit back, and rest. Your ankle is still healing and if you wanna go to Paris, you better rest", Beca said before kissing the girl's cheek. "I'll see you in a bit", she ran out. "Thanks for making her happy", Emily smiled as she stood there in awe.

"Hey hey! Hi- um My name is Chloe Beale, mostly would address me as Miss Beale. I, along with Miss Lance and the seniors, have been preparing for tonight's play for months. We hope you enjoy the play!", Chloe let out with excitement before taking her seat in front of the stage. "Spotlight's off, open curtain in 5", Beca said to her walkie talkie.

The play was going really well and Chloe was so proud of her student but there's one performance she's really looking forward to. Beca's. She had her legs crossed and huge smile on face when she heard, "And lastly, to close our spectacular play, we have, Beca Mitchell performing an original!", the whole crowd went wild and Chloe never felt so proud of the brunette. Beca got on stage and sat on the chair right in front of the piano. Before playing the intro to the song, she looked at Chloe, "this one's for red", she smiled.

Oh, her eyes, her eyes,
makes the stars look like they're not shining.
Her hair, her hair,
falls perfectly without her trying.

She locked eyes with Chloe.

She's so beautiful,
And I tell her every day.
When I see your face,
There's not a thing I would've change.
Cause you're amazing,
Just the way you are.

Suddenly, the background music played to a more up beat and dancers walked in which took Chloe by surprise.

Her lips, her lips,
I could kiss them all day, if she'd let me.

Beca hopped off the stage and took a rose and gave it to her mom.

Her laugh, her laugh,
She hates it but I think it's sexy.
And she's so beautiful,
I tell her every day.

And another rose for Stacie who sat right next to her mom. Beca sat on the stage with her eyes locked on Chloe.

Oh you know, you know, you know,
I'll never ask you to change.
If perfect's what you're searching for,
then just stay the same.
And don't even bother asking,
If you look okay, you know I'll say,

She took out a bunch of single roses and gave it out to her classmates, teachers and the special guests. When it got to the last verse, she knelt down, right infront of Chloe... and Lance, holding a bouquet of roses with dancers surrounding them.

When I see your face,
There's not a thing, I would've change,
Cause you're amazing,
Just the way you are.
And when you smile,
the whole world stops and stares for a while,
Cause you're amazing,
Just the way you are.

She gave the flowers to Chloe before all of them hold out a sign saying, "Thank you". Chloe's eyes, filled with tears, feeling proud and thankful for her students and of course her cheesy girlfriend.

"And, our very own, producer, director, writer, oh who am I kidding! The whole reason this play went well, Miss Chloe Beale and along her side, our makeup artist, Emily!!", Chloe came out supported by Emily as everyone gave them a standing ovation. They all formed a line and Beca stood next to Chloe, "I'm proud of you", Chloe whispered into her ear right before they took their last bow.