21.

Chloe's POV

Holy fuck. I just fucked Beca. "That was amazing, baby, thank you", she said as I rested my head on her chest, both of us breathing heavily after our little workout. I looked up to her and she placed a small kiss on my lips before she linked out fingers together. We both dozed off in each other's arms.

Beca's POV

I woke up to Chloe's head on my chest, sleeping like a baby. Running my hand through her hair, thinking about last night. What we had last night was new. I've never experienced anything like that, even with Kara. "Morning", she mumbled. "Good morning, baby", I replied, kissing her head. She groaned, "I have so much work to doooo", as she wrapped her arm around me. "Why not, we both go get ready, I'll cook you some breakfast and help you with your work, whatever it is?", I asked. She just nodded before getting up in my shirt with her underwear from last night. I smirked, "Liking what I see", I let out which made her rolled her eyes at me. "Shit. Babe!", she yelled out from the bathroom as I started to doze off. "Lance is coming here! I forgot!", she rushed out. "It's fine, just tell her I'm here for our extra class", I said as I bury my face under her pillow. "Beca, you aren't supposed to be here, go home and I'll take you out for dinner, on me", she said, lifting my hand. "Please?", she said softly. "Fineee, but we are having pizza tonight, okay?", I kissed her cheek before putting my clothes on. "Since when do you know Miss Lance? She's not in your department, is she?", I asked out of curiosity. "Mm, yeah but Adam put us together due to her "drama history"? But yeah", she replied.

"Hey, Mom, I'm home!", I yelled out as I walked in. "Hey, you didn't come home last night", she kissed my cheek. "Yeah, sorry, I stayed over at Stacie's, we were studying", I lied. "I smell so I'm gonna go up and change", I said going to my room.

Chloe's POV

I puy my hair up in a messy bun and slid on Beca's hoodie that she left then cooked myself some breakfast. Then, there was a knock on the door. "Hey, Beale", Sara said. Sara had beautiful wavy blonde-brunette hair and light blue eyes. "Hey, come in, I'm making some food, you want some?", I asked as I walked back to the kitchen. "No but thank you though", she smiled. "Okay, where are we on the play?", I asked placing my pancakes on a plate before grabbing some coffee and head on to the living room. "Our script is almost done but we do have to talk about songs and casting- Oh! and dancers", she said. "Hm, I actually got a few of my students to help me, coming up with songs if that's okay?" I asked thinking about Beca. "Yeah, sure! Who are they? Let me jot it down", she said, taking a small notebook out from her bag. "Beca and her gang?", I said as I took a bite of my pancake. "Oh yeah, them. Okay, I'll put their name in the audition-", I cut her off. "Oh, Beca- Beca doesn't need to be auditioned, I heard her stuff before and she's already used to the system", I told her which Sara just nodded to.

We had a couple of drinks and my phone buzzed showing Mine<3, yeah it's cliche. "I'm sorry, I have to take this, do you mind?", I asked. "Yeah, sure, don't worry 'bout it", she smiled. I got up and answered the phone, slowly walking away from her. "Hi baby", I said cheerily. "Hey, I've missed you", she replied. "Mm, I've missed you too, hey I got some company, I'll call you back for dinner later?", I said. "Lance?", she asked which I just hummed to. "Okay, bye bye then, I'll see you later baby", I smiled at her calling me baby. "Byeeeee", I said before hanging up and sitting back on the couch. "Sorry for that", I apologized. "Boyfriend? Tell him, he's a lucky guy", she asked as she took a sip of her drink. "Mm, no, we haven't quite put anything on it yet, and she's a lucky girl", I smiled.