Chapter 3: A Time to Relax

After Stan had left the room he grabbed his room key from the desk that Charlie left for him with a note telling him where the room was.

He steps into an elevator leading him up to the 25th floor and looked for room 67. He makes it in and sees a nice bed a mini fridge and a flat screen tv. There was even a kitchen with a microwave.

He takes his armor off to finally have a time to rest and relax. He grabs a TV dinner from the freezer part of the fridge and threw it into the microwave for 3 minutes.

Stan: Hey Vega

Vega: Yes sir?

Stan: Can you give me some more information about this hell?

Vega: Well as we have seen so far these demons are deceased humans and have no argent energy flow.

Stan: Yeah we know that already.

Vega: Charlie seems to be the daughter of the king of hell Lucifer Magne.

Stan: Interesting so she's a full demon not half human half demon like the others.

Vega: Correct sir. It seems that about 2 days ago Charlie tried broadcasting her idea to the public but everyone laughed and spat in her face and she got in a fist fight with the reporter known as Katie Killjoy.

Stan: So that's why she's been so sad lately. You saw how I decked that spider in the face.

Vega: Indeed I did sir.

Stan: I only did that because of how when she looked sad, she-she looked just like my wife Rose. With her Blonde hair and rosy cheeks and a smile that could warm the coldest of hearts.

Vega: Sir you should grab you food from the microwave it's done.

Stan: Oh yeah could I just grab something real quick?

Vega: That's fine sir.

Stan reaches into the pocket of the praetor suit and grabbed a phone he stole. He plays some music from it:

When the song was done Vega shut off to recharge for the night. Stan grabs a towel provided by Charlie and gets ready to take a shower. He hops in and finally gives out the sigh of relief he's wanted to have for years.

Then there was a knock at the door to the hotel room. Vega turns on.

Charlie: Hello? Anyone in here.

Vega: Hello you must be Charlie?

Charlie: Who is that?

Vega: My apologies my name is Vega the AI made by Dr. Samuel Hayden. I have been integrated into the praetor suit and saved by our friend Stan.

Charlie: Oh I didn't know but do you know where Stan is?

Vega: He is currently taking a shower he will be done in approximately 5 minutes.

Charlie: Okay I'll just wait outside.

5 minutes pass

Stan: Hey Vega I'm done with my shower.

Vega: Oh good sir. Charlie is Waiting outside to speak to you.

Stan: Okay lemme just get some clothes on

He puts on a shirt that looks like this:

He walks outside in that shirt and some shorts

Stan: Oh hi Charlie what's up?

She just stares at him.

Stan: Oh yeah I'm a human as you can tell. Jeez this shirt is kind of tight.

Charlie: Oh sorry about that its just I've only seen you in that armor but that's beside the point. Tomorrow I want you to meet the rest of the crew here. You've met Me, Vaggie, and Angel Dust but there's 4 more here you should meet.

Stan: Seems fine to me I just hope they're chill around me.

Charlie: I promise they will so tomorrow morning just meet us in the lobby.

Stan: I'll see ya in the morning then.

He closed the door. Charlie was thinking about how she thought she was attracted to Vaggie but she also likes Stan. He's nice and caring. Vega told her about how he was saved by Stan by downloading his memories to a usb. She'll just head to bed and think about it.