Chapter 20: A normal day at the hotel

7:30 am

Charlie and Stan's alarm clock was blaring in their ears playing as long as you love me by The Backstreet Boys. Stan rose up from the bed rubbing his eyes scratching his back. Charlie while topless hopped onto his back as he got up.

Charlie: *Yawn* Can you hand me a shirt?

Stan: Yeah sure.

He handed her some clothes to put on and he put some on too. Ten minutes later they walk down still tired as fuck. Down in the lobby it was empty because everyone was still sleeping. They didn't bother waking them up so Stan made some coffee for him and Charlie.

8:13 am

BJ rolled off the bed waking himself up. The thunk of him hitting the floor woke up Geltahmiin. She looked down at him as he got up and went to shave his 3:00 shadow. His skin was as smooth as a newborn baby's. He didn't bother combing his hair and tossed over a set of clothes to Geltahmiin.

BJ: I'm gonna head down and grab a bite to eat. I'll meet you downstairs.

Geltahmiin: Ok dear.

She got up with Charl in her hair. Geltahmiin set him down on the bed to put her suit on and joined BJ downstairs.

8:40

Angel was sleeping face first snoring in the pillow. Husk grumpily got up and headed downstairs. He got down there and saw them watching Baywatch on the tv. They made a challenge to see who could call out the most camel toes. Husk didn't bother and just grabbed coffee to drink while watching the movie.

9:00 am

Duke and Keen were out looking for a weapons store. They were smoking some cigars and made it in front of the store. They walked in and saw a bunch of different types of guns and weapons on display. Duke was surprised to see that they even had spas 12's and even gauss rifles.

Duke: Impressive store you have yourself. Hell you've also got .50 cal bullets. How do you have weapons like these in hell?

Shopkeep: Well the owner actually helps supply us actually. She has connections throughout hell and even up above. I'm pretty sure you know her. But let's talk business, I suggest a long range rifle to stay out of sight or a shotgun like this baby.

He pulls out a Schockhammer like BJ's but with an attachment. It has a mod where it shoots shells from all three of the barrels. Duke and Keen just stood there in awe. He smiles then grabs a Gatling laser weapon.

Shopkeep: This is our best weapon here. We call it the "little friend". It shoots lasers at 25 rounds a second with a burning effect.

Duke slammed his hand on the glass casing cracking it. He removed his glasses and said, "Sir. We'll take 2 of those. How much will it cost?"

Shopkeep: You seem to be friends of the owner because we have a photo of her and her friends here.

He grabs a picture frame with a picture that has them, Vaggie, Stan, Charlie, Geltahmiin, BJ, Husk, and Angel in. The shopkeeper points to Geltahmiin and says, "She's the owner and that's you two right there. Correct?"

Duke and Keen nod. The shopkeeper laughs and tells them it's half off for them because they're friends of the owner. So it left them at a cost of $1,499.99 for both of them. Duke slid over the cash and the shopkeeper handed them their new weapons and a few fusion cores to use them.

They ran out, revved up their gatling laser weapons and let out some laughter. The sound that they made when shooting was satisfying to them.

10:34 am