Chapter 7: A surprise

Stan Rememberers how when he was younger he would play the guitar. Him and his buddies would play music together. He met his wife rose from that.
Flashback.
Young Stan: Alright guys let's try this again.

Guile: Dude I'm getting tired.

Nash: Don't worry it's one more time.

They were just about to play another song until a girl about their age walks over to their garage.

???: Hello there.

Guile/Nash whispering: Go get em' dude

Stan walks over to the girl and greets her.

Stan: H-Hello my names Stan and thes are my friends William and Charlie.

Rose: Hi my names rose.

Let me brief you in They all were in their senior year of high school.

Stan: We were just about to play a song That we play a bit. I play the guitar William plays the drums and Charlie plays the keyboard.

Rose: Can I listen?

Stan: Sure it's only I want it that way by The Backstreet Boys.

Rose: Really? I love that song.
Flashback ends.

Stan starts playing the acoustic guitar he had from when he was in high school.

Stan: I think I got it all down and I just need to remember the lyrics.
10 minutes of reading the lyrics.

Stan: ~You are my fire.~ holy shit I still have my singing voice!

About halfway through the song Angel Dust was walking down the hall and heard him singing. He opens the door a crack to hear Stan much better

Stan:~I want it that way. Tell me why! Ain't nothing but a heartache. Tell me why! Ain't nothing but a mistake. Tell me why. I never wanna hear you say-

Angel: Stan buddy.

Stan: Aah! When'd you get in here.

Angel: Only enough to know about your beautiful singing voice for man as brutal as you.

Stan: It's kind of embarrassing not gonna lie. I can play songs on my guitar. This baby is over 20 years old. It still works.

Angel: Now I understand why Charlie likes you.

Stan: Huh? How do you know that?

Angel: I could tell from the past couple of weeks she's grown attached to you. Plus you still have a lipstick mark on your cheek from the same brand she uses.

Stan: You are a perceptive son of a bitch.

Angel: I know that. Can you play another song?

Stan: Sure!

Angel sits down on the floor in front of Stan's bed.

Stan played the song and Angel was so confused why Stan would keep this a secret.

Angel: Why don't you sing to Charlie. I know she would love it for you to sing to her the song from earlier by Backstreet Boys if I'm correct.

Stan: You make a good point but...it's embarrassing though that I still have my singing voice.

Angel:

Stan: Ok jeez.

Angel: Tonight I'll tell her you have a surprise for her.

Stan: Ok. For a sex and drug addict you are quite nice.

Angel: Thanks.

*time skip to 9:00pm*

Charlie was walking up to Stan's room wondering what this surprise was. Angel said it was very special so she couldn't be late. She makes it up to Stan's room and sees him sitting on his bed with a guitar.

Charlie: Stan What is this about?

Stan: This is from my high school years and how I met rose.

He points to his guitar.

Charlie: It looks good.

Stan: Thanks but this is dedicated to you.

Secretly Angel told Husk, Vaggie, Niffty, Alastor, and Crymini about this and the watched this without them noticing.

Stan starts playing and singing:

Charlie cries tears of joy and tackles Stan hugging and kissing him. Everyone leaves while crying cause of how beautiful that experience was.

The next morning Stan woke up not remembering anything but him singing to Charlie. He sees a piece of clothing by his bathroom door that looked like a bra.

He hopped out of bed and looked in the mirror to see black kiss marks all over his face and scarred body.

Stan: Did...I...?