Chapter 9: Angel's good friend

(requested by: Three_Mad_Mares)

So in Angel Dust's free time he decided to visit an old friend of his. Her name was Geltahmiin. She is the karma demon in which she has the power to have someone feel the pain they have inflicted onto others be it emotionally or physically. She has pale skin and reptilian blue eyes with razor sharp type teeth.

He walked into her domain and she welcomed him in. Angel sat down and grabbed a cup of tea.

Geltahmiin: So angel darling, what brings you around here?

Angel: Well me and my buddies have been doing well at that hotel Charlie runs.

Geltahmiin: You mean the princess?

Angel: Yep. I was wondering if you'd want to meet them. I know that I'm really your only friend so it would be nice if you got to know others.

Geltahmiin: I guess I could give it a shot.

She got up and put her 3-piece suit on and grabbed her lotus umbrella. They walked down the street and to the hotel. Angel knocked on the door and Justin answered it.

Justin: Good to see you've returned with a new friend. Charlie would be glad to meet you.

Angel: She's one of my old friends.

He takes her to the lobby and introduces her to the rest of the gang. She noticed Charlie laying down with Stan in his armor.

Geltahmiin: Hey angel.

Angel: What's up?

Geltahmiin: *Points to Stan* Who's that guy over there with the princess?

Angel: Oh sweetheart, don't make him mad. He's the doomslayer or Stan if you're a friend of his. If you hurt any of his friends, family, or girlfriend in any way he'll get angrier than anything in the world.

Geltahmiin: Did he ever do anything to you?

Angel: Only a bloody nose.

Geltahmiin: Was there a reason to why he would harm you?

Angel: I was talking shit about the hotel and Charlie then he took a swing and hit me in the nose making it bleed.

Geltahmiin: Why would you do that? You know that I don't like it when people I care about get hurt.

She got up and walked over to Charlie and Stan. They were snuggling on the couch as she tried to introduce herself. She was about to tap Stan on the helmet with her umbrella but he caught it before it could make a noise. Geltahmiin saw a glow of yellow come from underneath his helmet.

Stan: Who are you?

Geltahmiin: Well Good Sir, I'm an old friend of Angel Dust's and he told me about you.

Stan: And?

Geltahmiin: He said you have him a bloody nose from a punch.

Stan: He deserved it and that was over half a year ago. Plus Anyone who hurts someone I care about in any way shape or form gets hurt. Nobody gets away with it.

Geltahmiin: I'm annoyed that he would do something like that. But could you apologize to him about it? Please.

Stan: Ugh fine. Angel I'm sorry for punching you and giving you a bloody nose months ago.

Angel: It's fine.

Geltahmiin: Now angel, you apologize to him for being rude. You know if you don't I can destroy your "stash".

Angel: Okay, *Sarcastically* I'm sorry for talking shit about your girlfriend a while back.

Geltahmiin: Good. Wait, Who's his girlfriend?

Angel: See That blondie in his arms. That's her.

She looked at Charlie laying in his arms. Charlie was sleeping while Stan brushed his hand through her hair. She was surprised that the princess would be with a man as scary as Stan. He removed his helmet and Geltahmiin saw his face. He was so devilishly handsome it could kill someone.

Stan: Yeah so let us continue our snuggle time.

He rolled over and held Charlie. Geltahmiin said something before he went to take a nap.

Geltahmiin: Is there anything I could do to help out around here? I want to make more friends because I don't have any besides angel.

BJ and Keen got up and told her she could wait till they were done. She noticed how those two and Stan looked similar. Same facial structure but different eye colors and hair.

Geltahmiin: Wait Who are you all?

BJ: Well we both are related to Stan here. I'm his great grandfather William Joseph Blazkowicz and Keen here is his father.

Geltahmiin: Wait a singular moment. You guys are the Blazkowicz family?

Keen: Yes. Why what's wrong?

Geltahmiin: It just doesn't make sense for you to be here. You saved the galaxy and you stopped nazis.

BJ: Kicked down here from heaven and he was frozen in time for a while. We have been trying to stop this from happening to anymore innocent lives.

Geltahmiin: Well is there anything I can do there?

BJ: Not right now. But here take a seat in the dining area.

He escorted her over to a table and sat her down. Keen grabbed a box of pop tarts and gave her one to eat. She tried it and loved the taste. But one issue came to hand. When alastor walked in from the other room she flipped out.

Geltahmiin hated alastor. They both were demons of great power and they would always insult the other. She got up and walked over to him. They were both around the same height and stared each other directly in the eyes.

Alastor: Oh Geltahmiin, why would someone of your class be here? Are you a peasant now?

Geltahmiin: Oh ho ho alastor darling, I think you're the real peasant here you-

Stan: WILL YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP!!??

They both looked at the angry marine as he walked over grabbing both of them by the collars of their shirts and held them up. His face turned red and his eyes were yellow with a flame burning from within striking fear into their souls.

Alastor: Well Stan my good friend, I'm so-sorry for the in-inconvenience b-but we were just having a-

He was pissed seeing him stutter. Geltahmiin thought Alastor was somebody who wasn't able to be scared. Before Stan was able to do anything Charlie got up rubbing her eyes.

Charlie: *Yawn* Honey come back here. I'm still sleepy. I need my big boy here now.

She held her arms up for a hug.

Stan: *turns towards Charlie* Okay babe be over there in a moment. *Looks back at the two* You two better get along if you know what's good for you.

He dropped them down and hopped back onto the couch and grabbed Charlie. Alastor was mortified by that. They shook hands and went to do their own things. Geltahmiin got to know everyone else at the hotel and made plenty of friends. Later in the day she saw Stan Without the praetor suit on. She understood why he was well liked by the others. He was trustworthy, strong, and nice to them just as long as he wasn't angered by anyone.