Chapter 4: Valentine's special 1

It was February and everyone knows that's the time of year when you be with the one individual you love the most. In hell they have a little theme park for the weekend of Valentine's Day that Charlie's father had specially done for her.

On the day before the Valentines, Stan was in his Slayer T-shirt from when he was a teen along with his jean jacket on over it. Charlie borrowed his Metallica sweater and walked past the area of which the park was being set up. She lit up in excitement as she pointed it out to him. The park was quite big and had some stuff set up already. It just needed a few more things till it would be done.

Stan saw something that stood out the most of them all. It was a milk bottle throw game stand. When he was a kid those were rigged so nobody could win. Charlie wanted one of the stuffed animals that was a prize. So the next day he planned on winning her the one she wanted. He also made some reservations at hell's most popular restaurant.

The couple returns from their walk through the city. Off to the side of the hotel before they walked in, there was a rock with a glow in it. Charlie walked inside while Stan grabbed the rock. The glow from inside was a pure diamond stuck in a lump of coal. He picked it up and thought it would be a good gift for Charlie tomorrow.

He tells his grandfather about the coal. BJ told Stan that it was possible he could get it turned into a ring if he wanted to move in that direction. He jokingly punched BJ as he told him that would happen later. On the other hand, Charlie got Stan an avenged sevenfold hat as a gift. She kept it a secret for the next day.

They got ready for bed and fell asleep in a spoon position. They slept like babies because they both had nice dreams of how the next day would go.

The morning came and Charlie woke up first. She ran into the closet and grabbed the hat for her hubby. The hat had the skull and wings design

 The hat had the skull and wings design

and she knew he'd love it. Charlie wakes him up and tossed over the hat.

Charlie: Happy Valentine's Day!

Stan: Good morning to you too.

She put the hat on his hair. It fit very well and then she hugged him.

Charlie: So What do you have planned for me today?~

Stan: Yesterday when we went out there was that park being set up. What if you and I went there on a date?

Charlie inhaled so hard and yelled out a yes. Stan's eyes widened seeing her yell out like that. She never does except for when she can't help it. Charlie put on some nice clothes for the day. She saw Stan put on some normal clothes but also the praetor suit. She was confused because she wanted to see his handsome face the entire time they were out. There was nothing she could do about it though.

They walk out of the hotel and head to the park. Stan put his hand in his pocket to check if the coal is there. He let out a sigh of relief when it was in there. They make it to the park and see the lights and colors. The line was surprisingly long. Charlie frowned seeing this. Stan grabbed her and put her on his shoulders as he pushed through the crowd of demons.