Chapter 5: Valentine's special 2

When the couple returned from their day out, Angel greeted them.

Angel: How was your time out?

Charlie: It was fun. He got me this and these.

She shows him the big bunny plush and diamond earrings.

Angel: Damn. You got spoiled like a little kid on Christmas.

Stan: I know she did. But Charlie, there's one more thing I have planned for tonight.

Charlie: Oh! What is it?

Stan: I booked a reservation at one of the nicest restaurants that hell has to offer.

Charlie leaped up in happiness. Those ones were super hard to get openings. He most likely used the excuse that she was the princess of hell. She shrugged because it didn't matter and went upstairs to get ready. Stan went and put his black custom made tuxedo with a bow tie. Charlie chose to put on her usual red tuxedo and walked down to see Stan standing between BJ and Alastor.

Charlie: What are you waiting for?

Stan: Nothing. now let's go.

Alastor: Don't be gone for too long buddy.

BJ: Also don't forget to take pictures for memories. I want to share them with others.

Stan chuckled as him and Charlie interlocked arms and walked out to the limo. They step in and drive off. It was a beautiful night as they continue to drive down the road. After 12 minutes of driving they make it to the entrance of the restaurant.

The two get out of the car as demons pointed out that they were there. Once they walk in the front desk manager was standing there.

Manager: Oh Mr. Blazkowicz and Ms. Magne, good to see you two have made it. Right on time too.

Stan: Thanks. Is that table that I asked for open?

Manager: Yes it just opened just a few minutes ago.

Stan: Good. Now would you please take us to it.

Manager: As you wish sir.

He takes the two up to the top of the building to a dining table set up for them. The demons who would be playing music were standing together but one was a revenant. Stan pulled out his trusty pistol and pointed it at the revenant. It put its arms up and tried to speak.

Revenant: N-Nooo haaa-rm... Pp-play m-muusic.

Stan: What?

It pulled out a trumpet. Then it started to play it like a pro. They were impressed it was able to do that. The two down as the demons started to play and sing a kiss to build a dream on by Louis Armstrong in the background.

Charlie: This is so beautiful. Thanks for doing this for me.

Stan: Anything for you. You deserve the best of the best. Valentine's Day has always been a day that I would spoil my lover.

Charlie already wanted to make out with him. He was so handsome with the black comb over hair and tuxedo he wore. She preferred to see him without his armor on. After a couple of minutes the waiter came over. He had a French accent.

Waiter: Bonjour monsieur and madame. What could I start you off with to drink?

Charlie: Could we get a bottle of red wine?