Chapter 6: The second broadcast

The next morning Charlie and Stan were getting ready for the next interview. Charlie was so excited because this time she knew it would work. She called a taxi over and headed to the news station. They arrive and walk into the building. Everyone looked at them. Stan was in his praetor suit and Charlie in her usual tuxedo.

Katie: Hi and welcome back to 666 news, I'm Katie Killjoy.

Tom: And I'm Tom Trench and we have returning the princess of hell with uh...a new friend of hers.

Charlie: Thank you for the introduction. We have returned with more news regarding the hotel.

Katie: Still What makes you think a de-

Stan stands up and points a shotgun at her motioning her to sit down.

Katie: *nervously* Oh o-ok.

Charlie: Thanks buddy. Also allow me to introduce my new buddy the doomslayer. He comes from the living world and has a way of dealing with the "damned" or sinners.

Tom: And how does he do that?

Charlie: Buddy do your thing.

Stan stands up and grabs somebody from the audience. He brings them to the camera. Then he pops his blade out and slices the denezin's head off.

Charlie: That's how we are gonna deal with the ones who are choosing to stay down here. He is also my bodyguard.

Tom: I see...but what about you thinking violence is wrong?

Charlie: Oh I still believe it is but for the sake of others I guess there can be some...exceptions.

Charlie starts laughing and her horns pop up out of her head.

Charlie: So I have tried being nice but now I'm gonna have to resort to violence. So to everyone of hell if you don't wanna be eviscerated by my friend here come on down to the hazbin hotel and get yourself clean or there'll be consequences.

Everyone in the room was scared shitless. Then Stan cuts the table in half with his chainsaw.

Charlie: That's all the time we have for now. Toodles!

Her and Stan left smiling. They got in the limo and left for the hotel.

Stan: So what do you think? The hotel will finally have more customers.

Charlie: This. Is. AMAZING! They finally listed to me. They didn't criticize me or anything they just sat there in awe.

Stan pops his helmet off. And grabs one of his little action figures and fist bumps it.

 And grabs one of his little action figures and fist bumps it

Stan: Heh. Well I'm glad this is all starting to work out now. It's good to see you in a happy mood.

Charlie: *blushing* Th-Thanks. (In head it's now or never)

She stood up looked Stan directly in the eyes and kissed him straight on the cheek. She blushed so much that her skin was as red as her cheeks.

Stan: Oh-Oh wow. I didn't know you felt that way too.

Charlie: Huh?
Stan: Remember when I said you remind me of my wife? Well I thought that you were just a demon version of her and I can be with her again. And it seems to be true.

Charlie: That's kind of adorable if you ask me.

Stan: Charlie...anything's adorable to you.

Charlie: Heh. I know.

She said while smirking. They make it back to the hotel like this.

They walk back to her office because everyone was still out doing stuff

Charlie: Stan...I know that was awkward what happened in the car but-

Stan: It's fine. People can have second thoughts. Plus I feel the same about you and it was obvious from the start.

Charlie: What do you mean?

Stan: Remember the first time you saw me without my armor. You were staring at my pecks. And I also didn't kill you the bar because I knew you were trying to be nice to me and you I noticed you looked just like rose at the start. You would want me to be nice to the demons. And I understand that now. I only killed because of my anger. Now that anger has been replaced by...

Charlie: By What?

Stan:.........love.

Charlie: Oh. Well I always believed that my heart belonged to Vaggie but apparently the world had other plans.

She winks and Stan leaves. Stan acts like a little girl when he finally gets that out of his system. It had always been haunting him from the day he arrived there but it finally got out. But there was something else. How was Charlie gonna tell the others about this. She was a demon Stan was a human but maybe it could work?

Then Stan makes it up to his room and has a conversation with Vega.

Stan: It was amazing Vega. All the demons there were scared of us.

Vega: It was a sight to see. The other demons from our hell would just attack but these ones know that you shouldn't be messed with.

Stan: Oh Vega you are too nice.

He just starts to relax until he hears some screaming coming from outside the hotel. He runs down to see some demon getting mauled by a hell knight. He hops from the balcony in his praetor suit and blasts the hell knight away. How could it be there? Maybe it was teleported along with him and just started to attack others. Stan knew he had to be careful.