Chapter 31: Time travel part 2

Geltahmiin: So Allison, do you want to go to the battle of 300 next? If we prevent any of the Spartans from dying, we might even be worshiped by them.

Allison: That sounds like fun. Let's do it!

They step the portal and get plopped out in Sparta centuries ago right when Leonidas gives his speech.

Leonidas: SPARTANS! Ready your breakfasts and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in HELL!

Then Geltahmiin and Allison squeezed through the crowd of Spartans to speak with Leonidas. When he say them he asked, "What are two women doing on the battlefield?"

Geltahmiin chuckles softly and says, "We come Tartarus or hell wishing to aid you all. My name is Geltahmiin and I'm the karma demon and with me is Allison the radio demon. Introduce yourself darling."

Allison steps forward and says, "As she just said, I am Allison the radio demon and we both are some of the strongest overlords hell has seen."

Leonidas asks, "Why do you wish to aid us?" They look at him and Geltahmiin says to Leonidas, "We just really don't like the Persians."

Then Leonidas smiles and tells the spartan soldiers they were guaranteed victory. He gathered them all as they marched towards the battlefield. Once they made it there Geltahmiin just went ham on them. Left and right the Persians were split in half and annihilated. After a few minutes she looked at Allison who was sitting on a rock looking at her nails and said, "Don't you want to join in?"

Allison: I don't want to get my dress filthy.

Geltahmiin: What about your shadows?

Allison: Oh yeah!

Then she started to drag them down into black holes using her shadows. Around 20 minutes later the entire army of Persians was taken down without a single spartan life lost. Hen in that moment Leonidas took a knee and thanked the 2 demons for aiding them.

Geltahmiin: No problem really. Though I'd like you to have this.

She gave him a sword dubbed "ORYX" which was forged from the Marauder's axe. It was bound to his bloodline meaning only a direct descendant and him could wield it. Though Allison and Geltahmiin waved their goodbyes and left to find another adventure...

They were teleported to a medieval land. There were castles in the distance along with some guy wearing armor fighting some green monsters. He was accompanied by a few females who helped battle the green monsters.

Geltahmiin and Allison instantly killed the green monsters getting the attention of the group. The knight marched over and looked over them like a guardian. After a few awkward seconds, Geltahmiin spoke.

Geltahmiin: Uhm Hello, I am Geltahmiin a demon overlord and one of the strongest. I'm accompanied by my friend who is one too.

Allison: Good afternoon. I'm Allison the radio demon as mentioned by Geltahmiin we are the strongest beings in Hell.

The elf started talking and introduced herself. "I am a high archer elf and this here is the goblin slayer. He doesn't talk."

Geltahmiin: How strange? My great grandson is the doomslayer and also used to not talk. He didn't because he didn't want to waste time talking to others. Is that why?

The goblin slayer nodded in response. Then the group of girls asked who or what the doomslayer is. Geltahmiin said, "He is the hell walker. His job is to deal with demons who get out a little too out of hand. He's basically my great grandson. He also happens to be dating the princess of hell."

When she was done talking the girls went pale faced. One asked if she could help with the goblins.  Geltahmiin smiled and said, "I could turn them all into sex hungry females with average intelligence."

The goblin slayer took a stick and wrote in the ground "What is secks?"

Allison: It's uhm... when you...

Geltahmiin: It's happens when you take the love stick between your pants and insert that into the crotch of a female.

Allison: Thanks.

Then she took some DNA of a goblin and made the chemical. It was released and turned the goblins to females. She smiled and stepped back through the portal to head back home after an adventurous day. Allison followed a little bit after.

The gals arrived in the lobby to see Keen and Loona sitting together on the couch. "How am I supposed to tell Stan about this?" Loona rubbed his back and then noticed the two returned.

Geltahmiin: So... How was your fun time?

Loona: It was amazing. Though how will we explain that whole situation to Stan?

Geltahmiin: You know I think of you as a sister so if he attempts to hurt you I will not hold back on letting Bakasura Absolution go ham on him. Plus I was thinking of taking all the girls out to do a girls night. What do you think Loona?

She nodded as BJ walked in and hugged Geltahmiin asking about their journey. She told him it was fun and her and Allison became friends.

BJ: That's great. Is she gonna stay being a girl though? I don't mind but I'm just used to her being alastor is all.

Allison: I think it's fun.

Geltahmiin: So, should we do a girls night out with all of us? My treat.

Loona: Sure! Let's gather the others.

They go up and knock on Angel's door and asks if she'd want to join. Angel nods and gets ready then they knock on the door to Charlie's room but Stan answers. BJ pushes Keen and Loona forward.

Stan raises an eyebrow and asks, "Dad what's going on?" Geltahmiin puts a hand on his shoulder and tells him to sit down. "Alright you have to promise to be calm when you hear this."

He nods waiting for her to continue. "Well your father and Loona are together along with the fact they fucked. So you're gonna have siblings and I will put you in a coma if you attempt to harm any of them."

She gave him a death glare but he got up and hugged his dad instead of being angry. He always wanted siblings so he threw on his old suit of armor and went out yelling, "I'VE GOT SIBLINGS!"

They finished gathering up the girls and went to meet up at Geltahmiin's place.