Chapter 43: Nekroval Part 2

The gang drops down into a shaft where a few Zombies were. Duke easily shoots them all as they begin walking to the factory. Hayden speaks more saying, "Inside that citadel is the soul extraction chamber. We must make our way through and into the top where the pure argent energy is exported, directly to Urdak."

Stan: We're halfway there guys. Once we make it up there we can finally stop the Khan Maykr and save the earth.

Charlie: Then no more innocent humans can be used for the making of argent.

A bunch of Demons spawn in before them. They begin hacking, slashing, and shooting them doing some more parkour, making it into the citadel. A few prowlers slash Duke and BJ. The two chads look down at the demon and grab it by it's limbs then begin pulling it apart.

It screams in pain as they rip it's arms and legs off. Duke high fives BJ saying, "His new name is Matt."

BJ: Oh I get it.

They kick "Matt" to the side as the gang walks into a room with blue colors in it. Hayden speaks over the comms in Stan's helmet only, saying, "Your people are made to suffer - processed souls for the Khan Maykr's world. I assure you, this could have been avoided with... different leadership."

They look as the flames on Stan's hands begin increasing in size. He was getting angrier.

Stan walks more into the room with his Chaingun in hand ready for the next onslaught of demons. A baron of hell jumps on top of him, roaring in his face.

Stan takes his shotgun and blasts it directly in the face, staggering it. He rips it's horns off and stabs it with them. He begins mowing down the other demons in the room. A few revenants flew above him but with his lock on rockets, he grounded them.

The revenants had no more flight and ability to fight. They ran away from him, trying to escape his wrath. Stan begins to laugh. It was unsettling even to a psychopath. The sound was unholy.

Stan: WATCHING YOU RUN AND COWER IN FEAR IS HILARIOUS!!

He uses his meat hook to bring himself over and blasts them away. A gargoyle scratches him but did almost nothing. Stan turns around in lightning speed, slicing the gargoyle's head off.

After about 5 more minutes of ripping and tearing, he's left covered in blood. It dripped onto the floor making a puddle. Then out of nowhere, a robotic voice is heard saying, "Slayer identified."

A group of 6 missiles pass the group. There was a doom hunter flying around. Stan immediately grappled over and drowned it with plasma. Another 5 minutes pass and Stan is seen holding the burning head of a doom hunter.

Stan: I thought there was gonna be only one of these freaks.

It burns up turning into ashes. Charlie looks at him with a lot of concern putting her hand up to the side of his helmet. She looks through her visor and into his asking, "My love, are you okay?"

Stan looks down at his almost completely blood drenched body and says, "Oh. My insane part came out again. I just don't want you getting hurt."

Charlie: You worry too much babe, I can hold my own in a fight. But if there's one I know I can't do alone, I wouldn't hesitate to call for help from my big, buff, green knight.

Geltahmiin: Let's return to the task at hand you two. This way cmon.

The gang walks through a hall leading to a shaft that they slide down. At the bottom Hayden speaks over all of their comms saying, "This is raw argent energy. The suffering on earth, the bloodshed, all of it... for this. Once the soul is extracted, the husk of the human body will over time transform into the demons you fight now. The extracted souls that remains will power their world... the essence of hell."

A dread knight jumps over landing in front of them along with an Arachnotron crawling down behind them. Soldiers surround them while carcasses summon shields in front of them.

BJ takes his Machinepistols out and begin shredding the soldiers. Charlie launches a sticky Bomb into the turret of the Arachnotron blowing it up. Stan and Keen send out barrages of bullets into the Dread knight's body. Duke and Geltahmiin help out with the fodder.

Once those were dealt with, some more demons come in. A couple of Mancubi and an Archvile. Stan blood punches the archvile before it could summon more demons. The others dealt with the others dealt with the Mancubi and other fodder demons.

Stan saw as a Marauder came in. He was ready for him. The Marauder took a swing with his axe but Stan blasts him at the right time over and over giving him the chance to slice him up with the crucible.

Time skip about 10 minutes later. Hayden begins talking about how the Maykrs found out the true power of the essence of a human soul. How they combined sentinel and hell energies together, refining it then creating argent energy.

Hayden: With it they did wondrous things, saved worlds from extinction, healed the sick... and gave infinite power to those worthy of it.

They jumped to the other side once they made it to the top of the elevator. There was some walls to climb in which they did.

Hayden: This facility was built in secret- the Night sentinels never knew of it's existence. Built by sentinel slaves, for a Maykr can never set foot in hell, nor demon in Urdak. But there are some exceptions. Argent D'nur served a great purpose to the Maykrs.

20 more minutes later they finally make it to the top of the citadel where the transmitter tower is. After going through the hordes of demons and climbing up, they finally made it.

Hayden: The tower is held aloft by two enslaved titans. Break the chains, and drop it down below.

Some missiles rain down on them that they barely dodge. Geltahmiin looks over and sees another Tyrant. A baron of hell jumps over to Keen and Duke. They just begin shooting it then double team in beating the ever living shit out of it.

Charlie and Geltahmiin focus on getting the chains loose to drop the tower into the well. Stan keeps shooting and killing demons with BJ for a while. Eventually after killing the Tyrant and final Doom hunter, the group manages to drop it down by shattering the chains on each side.

A large beam shoots up into the sky as Hayden says, "The Khan Maykr is awakening the icon of sin - we must hurry."

Duke goes running in saying, "Geronimo!" Keen shrugs following him. Stan and BJ swoop up their girls and jump in after them riding the energy flow to Urdak.

They make it there and look in awe as to see it's beauty.

Keen: I-Is this

Keen: I-Is this... Urdak?

To Be Continued...