Chapter 34: My giant robot who can level cities

Vega: Sir, from what I've gathered during our time in sentinel prime, the Khan Maykr is trying to make the icon of sin rise and grow in strength to the point of being almost invincible.

Stan rubbed the temples of his head trying to comprehend this. He knows the Khan Maykr wants earth to die so hers can live. Urdak, the world where the Maykrs came to be. Charlie comforted him while Geltahmiin came up with a plan.

She sat down with the two and started to explain. Apparently she actually made Mechagodzilla a thing and named him Kiryu. She showed them photo evidence of it.

Stan: Due to the fact the Khan Maykr won't stop at nothing, the Icon will be like 150-200 meters tall.

Geltahmiin: He will be able to help. Kiryu could damage him enough for you to finish off the Icon with the crucible.

Stan: That would work most likely. I'm glad you want to help me out.

Geltahmiin laughs and pats Stan's shoulder saying, "Oh you. We're family, so we need to take these problems on together. Correct?"

He looks her in the eyes and nods. Geltahmiin lets him go to spend time with her loves. BJ was telling stories from his past to Allison, Keen and Loona. Geltahmiin joined in listening to him talk about his decapitation.

When BJ finishes Geltahmiin got an idea for him. Due to him having his head cut off, it's only supported by that collar he wears. She got the plans for one that would adapt to his skin making his head feel perfect.

About 2 hours later she hops onto his back and clips the collar on. BJ gets a confused look that changes when he feels that his neck doesn't itch. He looks up at Geltahmiin who grins and asks, "Does it feel better?"

BJ: It does. Lately the collar has been irritating me to the point where I want to stick my nails there and scrape my skin off.

Geltahmiin: The collar that I made for you combats that making you feel perfectly fine. I'm feeling sleepy, what about you?

BJ nods as Geltahmiin grabs Allison by the forearm taking her up to their room with them. She teleports their clothes off then flops onto the bed passing out. BJ and Allison join her a minute later.

The next morning Geltahmiin wakes them both up asking if they'd like to meet Kiryu. BJ shrugs and nods along with Allison. She smiles teleporting them all there still nude.

BJ: Hey uh... where are we?

Geltahmiin: One of my warehouses. Also nobody but I has access to this place. So due to my power rising once more, my libido rises so I don't care if we fuck here.

BJ: Oh. We can do so later but let's meet this robot of yours.

Geltahmiin gasps and says, "He's not just a robot! He can feel emotions too!"

BJ: I didn't mean to offend you. You know I wouldn't.

She sighs then nods saying, "You're right BJ." Geltahmiin grabs a violin playing a song then stands there. A few minutes later loud footsteps are heard and in front of them is Mechagodzilla himself.

Allison and BJ gasp in unison while Geltahmiin puts the violin down. BJ waves saying, "H-Hi... I'm no threat. I'm Geltahmiin's partner and so is Allison. See I fuck her so we are ok."

Geltahmiin grins looking at BJ saying, "Dear he already knows that. He scanned all of us and sees the developing babies in our wombs then traces the DNA back to you knowing you're the father of them. Kiryu can also see my saliva on the both of you. So in his eyes we are the 3 most important people in the world to him. He's my giant robot that can level cities."

BJ: That's interesting. He will be very useful in the future.

He continues to wave at Kiryu. Then Kiryu tilts his head waving back. BJ turns towards Geltahmiin and asks, "You said we could bang here right?"

Geltahmiin: Yeah. Nobody but me can take people here. So this place is completely private.

BJ: Ok then let's do it.

Geltahmiin puts her hand up telling him she needs to put Kiryu back to sleep. The violin is picked back up so she can play the tune to have her robot Goliath dinosaur go back to sleep. Kiryu makes a yawn sound turning back around walking away to go to sleep. Once he's gone Geltahmiin teleports them to her study in her mansion.

BJ: Oh there's a bed and a desk.

Geltahmiin pushes him down on the bed licking her lips. She starts riding him in reverse cowgirl. Allison just sits on his face so he can give her cooch some attention too. They go back and forth for hours upon hours till all three of them pass out.

BJ wakes up to see Allison on top of him still with "Lil' Billy" inserted. He slowly pulls himself out watching as the juices exit her body. There were pens and pencils all over the floor so he decided to pick them up and place them in a cup. He sets it down on the desk next to a stack of papers.

He hears a heavily accented female voice come from nearby saying, "Good ta see somebody can pick up a moodafooking pecil."

BJ looks around and asks where the voice was coming from. She replies saying, "Up ere dumb ass," then looks up and starts screaming and yelling at it.

Meanwhile...

Hayden: Good to see you've taken Deag Grav down. The Khan Maykr is about to start the resurrection of the icon of sin. We need to get you to Urdak and stop the resurrection.

Stan: Well how do I do that? It's most likely a place we can't directly teleport to either.

Hayden: You need to go back to Argent hell. To the soul factories.

Charlie: Factory?

Hayden: Indeed, Argent energy is made from the souls of humans. The Khan Maykr turned heaven into hell to be able to use the souls up there for Argent making.

Charlie: That's diabolical! Those souls wanted to Rest In Peace. Not be used for some bitch's world!

Hayden: I understand you're angry Charlie. But we can stop this. I have plans right here and a map for you. Nekravol is where it's located and we can get you there but no further. We are close to ending this war

Stan: We can start soon. Then I can finally do something I've been waiting to do for a long time