Chapter 18: Love is Eternal

Charlie was slowly making her way towards him as her mouth watered. Stan stuck his head into the mountain of bubbles and was playing around like a child. He hurled some at Charlie as she did to him. They put bubbles on their faces and acted as if they had mustaches or beards and wacky hair.

Charlie: You look like Albert Einstein.

Stan: You look like George Washington.

She stood up and grabbed the shower head and started to spray it at him. He was laughing but it stopped when Charlie saw his wound had already healed.

Charlie: What happened there?

Stan: Oh...well...uh.

Charlie: Come on. Spit it out.

Stan: I apparently now have the divine abilities of an angel and can't age. And I'm able to tell our lord and savior GOD that someone could be sent to heaven. You and I are the ones who can redeem others by doing this I guess. If they can't be redeemed that's mostly my job to send them down to the 9th circle aka purgatory.

Charlie beamed with happiness. She was so happy that they could do more to redeem sinners. He was able to not age which Charlie was originally scared he would die of age in the future and wouldn't be able to see her again. She leaped over to him and gave him a big hug.

When she did that Stan went pale. Charlie felt something poking her. She looked down and blushed and smiled smugly.

Charlie: Oh ho ho. Someone is excited. How about a victory treat?

Meanwhile...

Downstairs in the lobby everyone was starting to wake up. Vaggie was the first one and she got everyone else up too. She noticed how Charlie was missing along with Stan.

They decided to look around the hotel. They looked in the kitchens and the rooms. After 30 minutes of searching they go into Charlie's room which was now Stan's also.

Vaggie: They might be in here.

Alastor: How can you be so sure?

Crymini: Yeah. They could've gone somewhere.

Vaggie: Just chill out. Look there, it's his UAC T-shirt. He might be in the bathroom taking a shower or a bath.

Each of them poke their heads through the door to see both Charlie and Stan in the tub with bubbles. She was hugging him but then looked down and smiled. The bubbles in the tub blocked the view of what was happening.

Angel: Do you think they're gonna do it in the tub?

Alastor: You've done it in an alleyway most likely so who are you to judge?

Angel: Touché. But I'm still mad that I can't get that big 'ol sausage he has.

Husk: He's with Charlie. The love and bond they have for each other is unbreakable.

Angel: *Sigh* I just wish that I actually had somebody to love.

Husk: Ugh. No matter what you'll keep trying to get me-

Charlie: *Muffled* OH FFFFUCK YEAH!

Crymini: Did any of you hear that?

Alastor: I think those two are going at it right now. Let's go.

Vaggie: Alright Fine. I don't wanna hear this.

Angel: Oh but I wanna see this.

Husk: You are a perverted sack of shit aren't you?

Angel: Yeah. As long as I can see his dingle I wanna watch.

Alastor: You watched them have sex 2 other times. I think you are fine.

Angel: NO!

Vaggie points a spear at angel and pokes him having him leave. They left the room still hearing the loud moans of Charlie getting fucked in the background.

They each sat in silence downstairs. Angel broke the silence by getting up and banging his head on the wall.

Vaggie: Angel what are you doing?

Angel: I. Just. Wanna. See. His. Dick.

Husk: Just give up. Charlie will be pissed if you keep trying to get with her man.

Alastor: When Charlie is mad she scares me even. And that means a lot.

Crymini: She gets it from her father.

Everyone: That is true.

It went back to being silent. Everyone was just waiting for Charlie and Stan to come downstairs.

Meanwhile...

Upstairs Charlie got out of the tub smiling and grabbed her towel. Stan rinsed off his hair and drained the tub. He felt like a newborn baby. His skin was so clean it was almost glimmering in the light. He grabbed a T-shirt and put it on. Charlie "borrowed" one of his shirts. It had this on it.

He started laughing seeing her wear that

He started laughing seeing her wear that. Stan just had his you cannot imagine the immensity of the fuck I do not give shirt. He slipped into some pants and they walked downstairs. On the way down Charlie gets a message from her dad saying, On Thursday night I'd like you and your friends to come over to dinner. She replied with an ok and they continued their trip downstairs.

Charlie: That's gotta be the hottest bath I've ever had.

Stan: Same to you. What was that text though?

Charlie: My dad wants us to go over to his place in a couple of days to have dinner.

Stan: Do I have to wear a tuxedo? All the ones I wore always ripped.

Charlie: Don't worry I can get one for you.

Stan: Greatly appreciated.

Downstairs the two see everyone quiet. They ask why they were and Angel blurted out, We saw you two taking a bath together. Charlie lit up with rage.

Charlie: Can anyone have privacy here?

Angel: You two vanished when we woke up from helping heal Stan's wound.

Charlie: Well understandable but we have other matters to address. In a couple of days my dad wants to speak to us and have dinner.

Alastor: I don't mean to be rude but your father and I never got along.

Charlie: So. He invited us all.

Stan: She makes a good point. Plus I don't mind. I'm already friends with him.

Alastor: I'll give it a shot then.

Charlie: That's great!