Chapter 17: Alastor's disappearance solved

The next morning Stan and Charlie were downstairs. They woke up and decided to clean up the bottles off the floor from last night. BJ was in the kitchen whipping up some coffee and Angel was just sitting around being himself. Then they heard a Dammit come from upstairs.

Stan: Sounds like someone is pissed.

Angel was grinning and counted down. 3 2 1 then imitated clicking a detonator. Geltahmiin busted the door's hinges down in anger.

Geltahmiin: Where. Is. He.

Stan: Who are you talking about?

Geltahmiin: Darling, Where is BJ? I'd like to speak with him.

Charlie: I think I saw him in the kitchen most likely to make some breakfast.

Geltahmiin: *Smiling unsettlingly* Thanks darling.

She strolled into the kitchen to see BJ holding a mug. He was mixing the coffee creamer and coffee and took a sip. Geltahmiin got his attention and asked one thing. "Was it real?"

BJ: Was what real?

He raised up one of his eyebrows asking that. Geltahmiin looked at him and said, "Last night when I was drunk, I wasn't in control of myself and I can remember what happened. So were the emotions I felt towards you real?"

BJ: *Shrugs* To be honest, they felt real to me. I don't know if I can say the same thing about you though.

Geltahmiin: *Calming down a bit* Okay good. Then do you mind if I do something to you?

BJ: Like wha-

Before he could finish his sentence she pulled him down and started kissing him. Angel was chuckling in the background.

Angel: I told you that you'd be perfect for each other.

Geltahmiin let BJ go and whipped her head around towards him and said, "Angel darling, please shut up. You're ruining the moment."

Angel: Ok fine. You two can continue.

Geltahmiin: So BJ dear, was that a good enough answer for you?

BJ was stuttering so much and could barely speak. He was mesmerized by this and being kissed by a demon again. He knows how it feels to be Stan with how him and Charlie are.

BJ: I-I-I guess. Bu-But why though?

Geltahmiin: Why What dear?

BJ: Why did you choose me out of all people? I'm not that romantic-

She shushed him.

Geltahmiin: Because you William Joseph Blazkowicz, have shown sympathy and empathy towards me and gained my trust. That is something that is hard to get. So in return I give you love.

She giggled a bit and said, "So get used to this because I'm not going anywhere anytime soon."

BJ: If I'm being honest here, I'm pretty sure this is what heaven should really be like.

Geltahmiin: Sometimes an angel may kick you and leave you to rot but if you seek out a devil, that devil could be nicer than any angel could ever be.

BJ: This is proof that my father was wrong. Hell isn't all bad but there is still flaws. So, You want a pop tart?

He shoved one in his face and handed one to Geltahmiin. They enjoyed their breakfast but was interrupted by a question.

BJ: So I know you hate Al and all, but do you know where he is? He's been missing for a while.

Geltahmiin: Oh no I forgot. I was gonna talk about it last night but we got drunk and this morning happened. Just go wait on the couch with Charlie, Stan, And Angel.

BJ: Whats wrong?

Geltahmiin summoned a couple of her clones to go wake up the others. Keen walked down in some boxers and a tank top yawning. Husk slipped and fell down the stairs and Keen helped him up. One of Geltahmiin's clones was dragging Vaggie over.

Vaggie: I can walk myself you know!

Geltahmiin looked around the room and saw everyone sitting and waiting. She started to speak.

Geltahmiin: So, I gathered you all here because of one reason. The disappearance of alastor, the radio demon. I found out what happened to him last night but didn't get the chance to talk about it.

Charlie: So what did happen to him?

Geltahmiin: You all have seen my clones before. I set up a network of them across hell to keep an eye out. One of them had found out information regarding alastor. He was kidnapped by the Marauder and was taken to the Khan Makyr.

Stan: So she's going to use him for ransom?

Geltahmiin: No, she's brainwashed him into wanting to kill us all. He's also been infused with Argent energy giving him more power. From what I've found out, they're in the heavens.

Stan: Well I'm gonna fight that big fucker. He's been haunting my dreams for a while. This is my fight so nobody interfere with it.

Geltahmiin: Same here. I will battle Alastor alone because I have a score to settle with that pompous talk show jackass. He's hurt me and I want my vengeance.

Charlie: Stan baby, are you sure?

Stan: Listen Charlie, I love you too much and if you were to get hurt I'd be pissed. I won't let anything happen to you.

Charlie: That means a lot to me hun. *Kisses him*

Husk: I honestly don't care about you guys battling them alone. As long as after I can relax and drink a beer, I'll be fine.

Angel: So what do you guys want to do while we wait for them to attack?

Geltahmiin: No angel. We won't do what you're suggesting.

Angel: *Raises eyebrow* What was I gonna say toots?

Geltahmiin: Knowing you, you'd probably want to go to a strip club, do some drugs, or start/participate in a turf war.

Angel: Nope. Well a turf war sounds like fun to me. You know we'd win. We have 3 masculine men, weapons, and you.

Geltahmiin: You're right there darling.

The Blazkowicz boys look at each other and nod. They proceed to flex their biceps, showing off the masculine formations in their arms. Charlie whistled and walked over to Stan.

Charlie: *Feeling muscles* Oh my. Someone's been working out.~

Stan: Anything to look good for you babe.~

Geltahmiin: *Looks At BJ* Oh dear please continue. Those mouth watering abs too. Now I understand why Charlie fell for Stan. You Blazkowiczs are all so handsome and buff.

BJ: He gets his good looks from me.

Geltahmiin: He really does.

Meanwhile on the Phobos base,

Hayden: So duke, you sure you want to help out with eliminating the demons?

Duke nukem: Hell Yeah. I'm ready to save the world again.

Hayden: Good to hear your confidence. There will be someone you know working with you too along with some others.

Duke: Like who?

Hayden: You'll see soon.