Chapter 22: Relationship goals

Once they returned from being up in the heavens, BJ was face to face in front of Geltahmiin. She had an eerily calm look on her face and was crossing her arms. BJ knew he was in for it.

Geltahmiin: BJ dearest, did you guys choose to got up to the heavens without me?

BJ gulped and looked at Duke, Keen, And Stan. They shrugged and BJ kept on uhh-ing.

Geltahmiin: If you did, don't lie to me. You know I hate it when people lie to me.

BJ inhaled deeply and let it all out. "Ok, we went up to the heavens to do a recon mission so we could get a layout of the land before we battle the Khan Makyr. We saw my friends from when I was in the revolution. Fergus, Sigrun, Horton, Grace, Bombate, And even Max Hass. I saw my mama up there and met a couple, their last names were Vacovich. That's all I promise."

Geltahmiin's eyes narrowed towards BJ. She frowned and said, "What were the names of the Vacovich couple?"

"It was Viktor and Angela. Why is there something wrong?" BJ replied. She got up and flipped over the couch in anger. He stepped back as she lashed out.

Geltahmiin: Those were my grandparents you met! They were the only people in my family that loved me! I missed out on the chance to see them again after all these years!

BJ: Well just wait a little bit. We will be going back there so you can relax. Also your last name is Vacovich, it's nice.

Geltahmiin's eye twitches and a burst of petal go flying in front of her. It knocked over everything in its path and even Stan fell to the ground. She looked at BJ and put a hand on his shoulder.

Geltahmiin: Listen, I may love you and my grandparents, but I have killed countless people for knowing my last name. Consider yourself lucky to be the second person in hell who won't be brutally murdered for simply knowing it. I'm tired and am gonna go to sleep. You can sleep in your own room until we get to go up there. Capiche?

She turned around and went straight to her room slamming the door and locking it. BJ groaned in agony with a sick feeling in his stomach. Stan patted him on the back to have him know that he's got his family and friends there for him.

Meanwhile upstairs Geltahmiin is on the verge of tears hugging Charl softly. Angel could hear her sniffles from a mile away and knocked on the door to check on her. He opened it with the spare key and saw her on the bed weeping and went over to soothe her.

Angel: Alright Alright. Fill me up on the details.

Geltahmiin: Why didn't they leave a note? I would have been mad still but not as much. But they left without even telling me, Without asking if I wanted to join them. And guess what, they saw my grandparents up there. That is why I'm so sad is that I missed out on seeing them, the only two people who showed me love and kindness. I know he didn't mean to but I feel betrayed by BJ. The others too but for BJ too it hurts the most.

Angel: That's a lot to take in. Ok listen here, I'm the reason you two are together and that's the same with Charlie and Stan. That's because I knew deep down that each of you were perfect for each other. Don't stay mad at him because he would have brought you with him if you were awake. you know you love him and he loves you.

Geltahmiin sat up and hugged Angel. She told him that once the turf wars start once again she'd join him. "But there hasn't been any lately." He told her. Since humanity has been down and destroyed, there's been no sinners so once the Khan Makyr is dealt with humanity will finally have the chance to be restored meaning that there would be overpopulation again so more turf wars.

Angel couldn't argue with that. But it made his best friend happy but still sad at the same time. He told her that she was in good spirit but should still apologize to the others for lashing out and have them apologize for leaving her behind. Geltahmiin sighed and said she would but needed time to clear her head.

So off angel went downstairs to speak with BJ to patch things up between them. He saw them gathered on the couch. BJ had like 10 cigarettes in his mouth and when he popped them out he was hyperventilating. Angel knew what was going on so he waltzed on over to Duke and the Blazkowicz boys.

BJ: They were her grandparents? If I knew then I would've taken her with us.

Stan: Don't worry gramps. We can go there tomorrow and fix this whole mess.

Angel: If you don't mind, I'd like to say something. BJ dude, she's sad because of that and because you didn't even ask if she wanted to come with.

BJ: She looked as if she were having a good dream. I didn't want to bother her and then it took longer than I expected.

Angel: Just go back up there and talk to her.

BJ: Bu-

Angel: Just fucking do it. I don't like seeing her like this. She feels betrayed by you guys for that.

Stan: Go on.

BJ took a deep inhale as angel pushed him up the stairs and into their room. He saw Geltahmiin sobbing quietly and hugging Charl still. Angel told her that he brought BJ up here to talk with her about the problem. She sat up and wiped away the tears from her eyes and BJ sat down next to her.

BJ: Let me explain myself. Angel told me exactly why you're mad. Listen, I care about you and wish to see you smile. How about tomorrow you and me go venture up to the heavens? I can tell Stanley to have Hayden open a portal for us so that you can see your grandparents once more. So please accept my apology and the other's.

Geltahmiin sighed. "I forgive you but you swear on your life that we will go up there and see them. Do you dearest?"

BJ: I swear on my life hun.

Geltahmiin: Good. Now let's go to bed it is quite late.

BJ just sat there and got up. Geltahmiin sighed and told him to wait. He turned towards her and she told him, "You can sleep in here since you promised that we will see my grandparents tomorrow and I trust you. But you are still on thin fucking ice."

He turned back around and rolled onto the bed and instantly fell asleep.

In the heavens,

Alastor and The Marauder were talking about a plan to take them down. They already knew that they found out how to get up there but since there was enough of them simply just sending in a bunch of imps, pinkies, hell knights, and Barons wouldn't work. They needed a distraction and then to send the demons. Alastor had another plan to go with it. They could get another overlord to join them and they'd be unstoppable. They would definitely win for sure.