Chapter 16: Hoton's special stuff

BJ: Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? Yes I found it.

He pulled out a piece of paper with some writing. It said, "Recipe for: Horton's special stuff." Husk examined the paper.

Husk: What's the recipe of though?

BJ: One of the strongest alcoholic beverages you'll ever have dude.

He looked at the paper again and pulled out the items to make the delicious concoction. It took him about 20 minutes and made 8 bottles. Enough for everyone to have. His friend Horton from when he was in the rebellion and starting the revolution against the Nazis gave him it.

Flashback is this video.

Husk helped BJ bring the bottles down to the lobby and rattled them to get everyone's attention.

BJ: Who's ready for the greatest night of their lives?

Keen: What's That?

BJ: Some of my old friend's good alcohol. It's whiskey nothing like you've ever tried.

Him and husk brought bottles around for everyone to try it. Geltahmiin took a sip and said it was strong but delicious. She was partly Russian from her grandfather who was a soldier. They drank and got drunk. BJ only had half of his bottle and then Geltahmiin took the rest of it and finished downing her first bottle.

BJ saw Stan dancing shirtless to some pit bull on the coffee table.

Charlie was making it rain oh him while he did it. Angel was just chilling on the couch with Husk. Vaggie couldn't handle it and fell on the floor. Keen was just doing the cup song with guns.

The party was going great. Everyone was having fun with each other. BJ saw Geltahmiin down the rest of the bottle she took from him and strutted towards him. She wobbled a bit but made it over.

Geltahmiin: Haaay you.~

BJ: Yeah what's up?

Geltahmiin: Darling I'm going to make out with you right now. *Hic* Don't resist it.

BJ had no words for this. She grabbed his jaw and faced him towards her. They looked each other dead in the eyes. BJ saw the details in her blue eyes just as she saw them in his.

Geltahmiin: *Hic* Resistance is futile d-darling.

She pulled him in as Angel pointed it out to everyone. They all whooped and yelled stuff out.

Angel: Yo she did it. I knew it would happen.

Husk: That dude is a babe magnet!

Stan: Go gramps! Whoooah shit!

He slips and falls on his back laughing. Keen walked over and helped Stan up. They all looked at the two still embracing the kiss and it went on for a few minutes that felt like an eternity of greatness for them. Another Blazkowicz has fallen for a demon.

Once they separated the line of saliva dropped to the floor. Geltahmiin smiles and passed out in BJ's arms. Stan and Keen walked over and gave him a high five.

Stan: So how does it feel that you made out with a girl? A demon one to be exact.

BJ: It felt magical. It felt just as good as when me and anya did it. Though I scratched my tongue on her teeth but it didn't hurt.

Stan: Good job for getting to the next level. That also happens with me and Charlie.

BJ: Thanks Stanley. Now let's have some fun!

They had some laughs and started to drunk sing It's tearing up my heart by *NSYNC.

Stan sat back down and Charlie hopped onto his lap. She smiled and ran her hand through his hair.

Charlie: I feel someone is in need of love.~

Stan: Oh baby you know exactly when I want and need it.~

She pulled him in as they drunkenly Started to make out too. Angel told BJ that even though Geltahmiin was drunk, she would still remember what happened before she fell asleep.

BJ: That's impressive. I only remember the events from around a half hour before I pass out.

Angel: Runs in her family. Russian grandfather and Swedish grandmother.

BJ: Mine was American father and Polish mother. I'm pretty sure I have some Russian and German mixed in there too.

He got up and brought Geltahmiin to her room and tucked her in then walked back downstairs to continue their party. The next morning Geltahmiin woke up with her face going from pale white to red as a rose and yelled out, "DAMMIT!" loud enough for the entire hotel to hear.