Chapter 27: The Karma and Radio demon

Charlie pulled Geltahmiin along and grabs Vaggie too. They bypass a couple of soldiers and make it outside. Charlie was still frowning and told Geltahmiin to bring out one of her titan robots. She rolled her eyes and one came flying down from the sky.

Charlie: It's time to-

They see three grown men pushing a shopping cart with guy manning a mounted turret in it. They were blasting music.

Tachanka: Wait guys where are we?

Glaz pauses the music. He looks at the three demon females and whispers, "Comrades, I think we are in a foreign country."

Vaggie: Hey I heard that you putas!

Fuze: Are they Hostages?

He begins to pull out some sort of device that Kapkan smacks out of his hand. Fuze looks up to see Kapkan shaking his head.

Tachanka: No they aren't tovarish. But you three, we would like to introduce ourselves. I go by Tachanka, but my real name is Alexandr Senaviev.

Fuze: Well I go by Fuze and my real name is Shuhrat Kessikbayev.

Glaz: Timur Glazkov codename Glaz.

Kapkan: And finally my name is Kapkan. My real name is Maxim Basuda.

Charlie walked over and shook their hands. But Geltahmiin sat there. She remembers hearing her sisters date guys with those last names. They were Russian and resembled some of her family members. So Geltahmiin sat up and walked over and looked over the four Russian soldiers.

Geltahmiin: So, do any of you know Sasha Vacovich?

Kapkan: That would be my mother. Why what's wrong?

Geltahmiin: What about you, Uhhh Tachanka Do you know Melania Vacovich?

Tachanka: That is my mother's maiden name. Wait, Comrade, you and I are related!?

Kapkan nodded as they did the manliest handshake in the world. Geltahmiin rolled her eyes as they turned towards her.

Glaz: Wait how would you know them? That is kinda weird.

Geltahmiin: Oh, those are the names of my sisters.

Tachanka: Well it's a pleasure to meet you.

He put a hand out for her to shake. Geltahmiin turned away and said, "No. you guys are born from the people I hate the most. My sisters tormented me so no."

Charlie frowned because these guys seemed like they could help them. Geltahmiin got into the robot then picked up Charlie and Vaggie bringing them to the place where the Marauder and Stan were. While stomping over there, they could see the corpse of the icon of sin with Odin like this.