Chapter 12: The heirloom is passesd on

The next day Geltahmiin and Angel were chilling out in the lobby playing with the bunnies. Angel started to fiddle around with his tommy guns and realized he needed some more bullets. BJ walked down rubbing his head and his eyes.

Angel: Eh Beej, you got any bullets I could use?

BJ: What kind do you need?

Angel: I think .45 acp is what this uses.

BJ pulled out a full box of bullets and tucked it into Angel's pocket. He goes to sit down and drink some coffee. Geltahmiin was sitting upside down holding Charl up in the air making plane noises and smiling.

Next came Stan in a normal shirt and jeans smiling from his fun night. He woke up that morning wearing his helmet with kiss marks all over it. He waved to his gramps and went to look for food. BJ grabbed his mug and sat down on the other side of the couch. Geltahmiin invited him to join her with playing with the bunnies. He scooted over and grabbed Willy and messed with him for a bit and left.

Angel walked over to the couch seeing his friend upside down on it.

Angel: Hey I noticed you were being more social with BJ.

Geltahmiin: Well I got to know him better from walking in on him during a personal moment. He learned about my past and I learned about his.

Angel: This happened last night?

She shook her head in agreement.

Angel: It's good to see you being more open around others. I'm not jealous because it's been sad seeing you avoid contact with other people. Plus BJ is a good conversationalist so he is a good person to talk to anyway.

He patted her on the head and sat down next to her. They continued to talk about stuff and then Charlie came down in a crop top sweater. She looked great in it and when Stan saw it his mouth dropped. She waved as Angel and Geltahmiin but she looked away. Charlie was confused to why she acted that way towards her.

An hour later Angel and Geltahmiin were still on the couch. Angel was just looking at his phone watching stuff online. They were honestly super bored. Geltahmiin sat up and looked at him asking if he had anything fun to do. He told her they could go out and see if there was something to do.

They walk out of the hotel in search of adventure. Stan and BJ follow them out to make sure they don't cause too much trouble. While out there was a guy who honked at angel thinking he was giving out his "services".

Angel: Ugh. How come every time I'm out with friends people think I'm doing that?

He was clearly annoyed by that. All he just wants to do is have fun with buddies stress free. Stan pushes him to the side pulls the pin on a frag grenade and threw it in. The car blew up with the guy's guts flying out. He let out a laugh.

A/N: This is what Stan's voice would sound like. The person dubbing this doom comic.

The others join in too as they continue to walk down the street. Geltahmiin saw that Stan was quite nice for doing that. She was gonna do something about it but he stepped in and was a badass blowing up that dude's car.

They make it to a café and grab lunch. BJ talked about how he snuck into a diner as a fireman to try and plant a bomb in area 52. To him those were fun times with his rebel buddies. He pulls out the Blazkowicz family heirloom and slides it over to Stan.

Stan: Hey gramps, what's this?

BJ: My mother handed it down to me when I was younger. It's an engagement ring and also our family's heirloom which has been in it for over 8 generations.

Angel: Oh shit. Could I see?

He picks it up and examined it. The ring was made of karat gold with a small diamond in the middle. Angel slid it back over to Stan and BJ continued to speak.

BJ: You will take this Stanley, and you will place this on the finger of the one special person in your eyes. Once you do they will be officially apart of our family.

Some demon in the café tried to grab it but Geltahmiin was able to smack him away with her umbrella. Angel got up and pointed one of his Thompsons at him and pulled the trigger firing 6 rounds into his head. They sat down and finished their drinks.

Stan: Are you really giving this to me? I thought I'd have to buy one myself.

BJ: You will keep this. I trust that you will keep it safe and pass it down to your children.

Geltahmiin: Oh darling, that's so nice of you to do.

Stan hugged his grandfather letting out a tear of joy. Angel and Geltahmiin smiled seeing this happen.

Angel: So Stan babe, how are you gonna propose to Charlie?

Stan: I honestly don't know. This is so complicated for me. What if she says no? Then I'd look like a complete idiot.

His smile turned into a frown. They pat him on the back telling him that she wouldn't ever turn him down like that. Angel can tell how much Charlie loves him. He's helped her more than anything in the world. Stan thanked them for keeping him happy.

He tucks the ring into his pocket and they leave for the hotel. Geltahmiin trusted Stan now because he showed her how much he cared for others. He blew that guy up for making his friend feel uncomfortable. On the way back BJ gave Stan an idea on what to say to Charlie when he was proposing to her.

BJ: So Stanley, what if you said, "Charlie, you have helped me through so many things that have haunted me. You make me strong and give me reasons to live. Will you marry me?"

Geltahmiin: That sounds perfect darling. What do you think angel?

Angel: It sounds beautiful man. Stan you will definitely get her using that. 

Stan was more confident than ever. But he couldn't do it as soon as he got back. He'd have to wait a bit of time till he could do it.