Chapter 15: Corruption

Alastor woke up in chains kneeling in front of the Khan Makyr. She smiled and tilted her head.

Khan Makyr: Marauder! You have done well once again.

The Marauder: Thank you my liege.

Alastor: Where am I!? Tell me now!

The Marauder got up and punched him in the face. He walked back to stand next to the Khan Makyr. Alastor spat blood out of his mouth.

The Marauder: Don't EVER speak to her majesty like that.

Alastor struggles to free himself from the chains but was stuck tightly. The Khan Makyr laughed at him seeing him try and free himself from the chains made from metal casted from hell. She got up and walked over to Alastor.

Khan Makyr: Oh Alastor, The radio demon. One of the most feared demons in all of hell, you are now in my world. I will use you as a tool just for my amusement.

Alastor: I know I'm an insane demon overlord but that's messed up.

The Marauder was about to hit alastor again but the Khan Makyr stopped him. She told him to grab Alastor and have him become their puppet. He nodded and knocked alastor out again and took him to the chamber.

Inside the chamber Alastor was tortured and was brainwashed. They were going to use him against his own friends and use him for their army to turn earth into their world and kingdom.

Meanwhile at the hotel.

Geltahmiin was walking up to the stairs to get to BJ's room. She knocked on the door to his room and opened it. She looked in to see him sitting on the couch watching the news. He looked at her and waved.

Geltahmiin: Hey Listen, angel wanted me to talk with you.

BJ: About what?

Geltahmiin: Just to have a friendly conversation.

BJ got up and walked to the kitchen. Geltahmiin saw him reach up and grab a box and a tea kettle. He started to heat up the water and took out 2 mugs and dropped teabags in them. The kettle whistled and he poured the water into the mugs mixing the water with the teabags.

He walked back over to the couch and slid a mug over to Geltahmiin. She picked it up and took a swig. It was her favorite flavor, one from China Lotus Tea.

Geltahmiin: This is lotus tea isn't it?

BJ: Yep. I figured that was one you liked so I got a box last time I was out.

Geltahmiin: That was thoughtful of you.

BJ nodded and took a sip. When he did it spilled on him and burnt his skin because his shirts needed to be washed.

BJ: Ahhh Fuck! That hurt like a bitch!

Geltahmiin: Are you Okay darling?

BJ: Yeah I'll live. It just hurt is all.

He just put the mug down on the coffee table and ignored the pain. It could've been worse like the burn of a panzerhund. Geltahmiin rose an eyebrow seeing BJ not do anything about the obvious burn on his chest. She kept staring at it.

BJ: So what do you want to talk about? Cause you did come up here because angel sent you.

Geltahmiin couldn't think of anything to talk about so she decided to listen to stuff BJ was talking about. He talked about his wife, daughters and their friends. He was able to fix his family after his father. She learned about some of the Nazi weaponry like robots and stuff.

After all of that he showed her how the body he had wasn't his original one. It's actually a nazi super solder's. That's the full reason to why he has the ring around his neck.

BJ: So that's about all I have. My life had a lot of twists and turns along with fun stuff. Those moments as a kid will never fade though.

Geltahmiin: Those are the scars of the past. Me and Stan talked about this before. Soon the scars will fade away but it takes a long time. That's why you should be around the ones you love and care about. Stan needs Charlie and she needs him and I told him if anything were to happen to her, his mental state would plummet down and he'd go on a murderous and bloody rampage from rage and hatred.

BJ: You know a lot about mental and emotional stress and how to support someone who has it. Where did you get it all?

Geltahmiin: Comes from the years of experience of angel giving me pats and holding my hair back. That's from all the drunk times and mental breakdowns. *chuckles nervously*

BJ: Well that's good to know you got help. I sorta did. When I was 18 I immediately left my house to live out in the big world but that led to my mother being taken away by the third Reich. Then I joined the rebellion against the Nazis and met anya.

 Then I joined the rebellion against the Nazis and met anya

(Another JOJO reference)

Geltahmiin: Just try and be around the ones you feel will help you cope with your issues. I suggest be around Stan because he can help you out from his experience.

BJ: I feel good knowing that. Thanks.

He finished his tea and grabbed Geltahmiin's cup and brought it to the kitchen. BJ walked back to Geltahmiin thanking her for having that conversation with him. She smiled and walked out the door.

A few days later.

Alastor woke up in the chamber but with certain feelings. That of power and one of hunger/thirst. A hunger for death and a thirst for bloodshed. His eyes turned into dials as he freed himself from the chains. They snapped right off like raw noodles. He looked at his hands to see red electricity emitting from them.

The Marauder: Oh so you've finally woken up from your little nap.

Alastor: What is this power I feel? It feels so delightful. *Cackles*

Khan Makyr: That's raw Argent energy flowing through your body. It gives you a feeling of invincibility.

Alastor: I love it. But I have a hunger and thirst that needs to be quenched.

Khan Makyr: Don't worry Alastor, you will get it filled but for now you need to control your powers until the battle you and the Marauder will have with the doomslayer, finally ridding him of this world.

Alastor: I will follow the entire way.

The Khan Makyr laughed as her, The Marauder, And Alastor walked back to the throne room. The Battle Between The Marauder, Radio Demon, And Doomslayer will be here soon.